Fitzhubert Road, SHEFFIELD
- GUIDE PRICE - £120,000 - £130,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
Guide Price - £120,000 - £130,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are pleased to market this three bedroom semi detached house situated near local amenities and great transport links! Call now to arrange a viewing!
Guide Price - £120,000 - £130,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this three bedroom semi detached house. Comprising of an entrance hall area leading to a spacious lounge, a fully fitted kitchen and a spacious conservatory. Upstairs comprises of three bedrooms and a family bathroom, and to the rear is a private garden. This property would make an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or an investor. Fitzhubert Road is ideally situated close to all local amenities with great transport links either on the Sheffield Super Tram or down Prince of Wales Road! Call now to arrange a viewing!
Lounge 10' 11" x 17' 3" ( 3.33m x 5.26m )
Lounge has a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 10' 2" ( 4.65m x 3.10m )
Kitchen is fully fitted with a range of matching eye level and base units with surfaces over and is fully equipped with a sink and drainer, an electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, a double glazed window, and has wooden style flooring throughout.
Conservatory has a central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.62m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window, central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
Bedroom Two 5' 8" x 10' 4" ( 1.73m x 3.15m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window, a central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 9' 11" ( 2.54m x 3.02m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window, a central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
Bathroom has a double glazed window, a central heating radiator, W.C, wash hand basin and vanity unit, and a shower cubicle.
Front garden has a lawn area.
Rear garden has a lawn, a paved area and an outhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Fitzhubert Road, SHEFFIELD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manor Top/Elm Tree Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Spring Lane Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Hollinsend Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bannercross William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bannercross
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC104394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.