Sapphire Lodge , Bristol
- A one bedroom apartment with balcony located in the ever popular Sapphire Lodge
- Walking distance to the high street and local amenities
- Built to a very high specification offering retirement living
- Beautiful communal gardens with owners lounge with coffee bar & guest suite
- Spacious lounge/diner
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- 24 hour emergency care line and lodge manager
- Communal parking
- One of only two Apartments benefitting from a balcony
- Viewings highly recommended!
Composite door into the entrance hall, with doors leading into the shower room, lounge/diner, bedroom and generous cupboard which houses the fuse board, immersion tank, shelving, lighting and wall mounted heating thermostat.
6' 8'' x 6' 2'' (2.036m x 1.886m at widest point)
Glazed door into lounge dado rail, coving to ceiling, secure entry system, Caretech link.
23' 2'' x 10' 6'' (7.050m x 3.191m)
Television point, telephone point, wall mounted electric heater, coving to ceiling, glazed door into the kitchen, uPVC double glazed door with window to side leading out onto a sizeable balcony.
7' 8'' x 8' 2'' (2.331m x 2.478m)
uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect with a lovely view over the green and trees, range of high gloss drawers, eyeline and base units with marble effect work surfaces over, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated washer/dryer, integrated eyeline Zanussi oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, wood effect vinyl floor covering, Dimplex wall heater, extractor, downlights.
17' 5'' x 9' 4'' (5.304m x 2.846m) excluding built in wardrobes
Mirrored sliding doors into the wardrobe which provide hanging and storage provisions, wall mounted electric heater with individual thermostat, television point, telephone point, uPVC double glazed window with view over the green, coving to ceiling.
5' 6'' x 5' 6'' (1.683m x 1.687m widest point 2.098)
Three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin inset in vanity unit with cupboard below and mixer tap over, complimentary medicine cabinet with mirror above and downlight, generous quadrant shower cubicle housing the thermostatic shower, concealed cistern W.C, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled, vinyl floor covering, extractor, downlights.
One of only two in the building, a good sized balcony with wrought iron balustrade, overlooking the garden, outdoor light.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Sapphire Lodge , Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nailsea & Backwell Station1.1 miles
- Yatton Station4.1 miles
- Shirehampton Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Here at West Coast we totally understand that your home is probably the biggest asset you'll own and we therefore pride ourselves on offering the best possible marketing with the latest technology in order to achieve the best price, coupled with a fantastic customer service.
Our experienced and professional team will ensure that you are kept up-to-date with the progress on your sale with regular feed back on viewings and weekly reports once a buyer has been found. Once more this is all
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10788120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Coast Properties, Nailsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.