Luxury Four Bedroom House - Linton Hill
- Distinctive render and brick exterior design for a heritage feel
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with full suite of integrated appliances, including wine cooler
- Built by an award-winning, NHBC-registered builder & sold with a 10 year warranty for peace-of-mind
- Fitted wardrobes to principle bedrooms
- Double garage with driveway
- Exceptional schooling options, with numerous private, grammar and state options in close proximity
- Short drive of Staplehurst, Maidstone and Marden train stations
- Only six miles from the M20
Please note - images are that of the show home.
The ground floor is comprised of an open-plan state-of-the-art kitchen/dining/family room and is flooded with triple aspect light by means of bay windows and bi-fold doors, themselves opening to an Indian sandstone terrace. A generous double aspect formal living room boasts French doors to the garden and a working fireplace affording a quiet spot in which to retreat, while a utility room supports the kitchen and a dedicated study offers the perfect space to work from home. A downstairs cloakroom provides practicality and convenience and completes the ground floor.
The first floor hosts four bedrooms, with bedrooms one and two boasting luxurious contemporary en-suite shower rooms. The two remaining bedrooms are served by an equally impressive family bathroom.
Ash House exudes quality throughout with an attractive rendered exterior complimenting a high specification interior with underfloor heating to the ground floor, a bespoke fitted kitchen with a full compliment of integrated appliances and luxurious bathroom and en-suite facilities.
French doors from the lounge and bi-fold doors from the kitchen/family/dining room open to an Indian sandstone terrace, ideal for al fresco dining. Predominantly laid to lawn. Outside tap/hose and double power socket..
A brick built detached double garage with power/ light, electronically controlled door and a single electric car charging point. A further two off road parking spaces are available on the driveway.
Linton is situated approximately four miles south of Maidstone in a belt of stunning countryside affording elevated far reaching views across the Weald of Kent. The location is very well served by local and regional amenities that include private, state and grammar schools, nearby village stores, country pubs and restaurants plus the enormous benefit of mainline rail connections that can be found within a short drive in nearby Staplehurst.
Luxury Four Bedroom House - Linton Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Farleigh Station2.7 miles
- Marden Station3.2 miles
- Maidstone West Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Breaking new ground, Fine & Country is rapidly becoming known for its unique blend of intelligent and creative marketing, coupled with a very professional approach to the sale of individual and country property.
Our international activities are co-ordinated from our showroom in Park Lane, Mayfair, London and now - with over 300 offices throughout the UK, South Africa, Dubai, West Africa, Qatar, Mauritius, Cyprus, Malta, Abu Dhabi, Portugal and Madeira - we combine the international mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100431005631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, West Malling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.