Harrow Drive, Heaton Moor
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Light and Spacious Contemporary Accommodation
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Highly Sought After Location
- Off Road Parking Plus A Garage
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gascoigne Halman
This immaculately presented four bedroom detached property is a one of the most sought after designs within the development and makes for the ideal family home. The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, downstairs WC, spacious lounge with patio doors leading out onto the side garden, a superb bright and airy open plan kitchen/dining room with separate utility room. To the first floor there are four generous sized bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom.
Externally and to side of the property there is a driveway which provides ample off road parking and to the rear a beautiful landscaped garden with patio area, play area and a lawn garden which enjoys a good degree of privacy with fence boundaries. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate this stunning family home * Please note that the current owners are in the process of purchasing the leasehold.
Harrow Drive, Heaton Moor
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heaton Chapel Station0.3 miles
- Mauldeth Road Station1.1 miles
- Levenshulme Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Gascoigne Halman are an award winning estate agency with 22 networked offices. The Heaton Moor Branch is managed by Adam Sibiga who has over 16 years’ experience in the property industry.
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 806635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Heaton Moor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.