Mayfield Grange, Little Trodgers Lane
- Beautifully presented
- Sensational Kitchen
- 20 Acres of communal grounds
- Residents Gym
- Attractive views
- Wadhurst Station 6.4 miles
A spacious extended family home with a large garden approaching 0.25 of an acre and attractive countryside views, located at the end of a sought after gated development.
Silvaview is a superb extended family home with a sensational bespoke kitchen/breakfast room, located at the end of a sought after gated development in a rural setting with the benefit of the use of 20 acres of communal grounds and residents gym. Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate this deceptive property and the improvement works that have been undertaken.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall with cloaks cupboard and cloakroom.
• Drawing room with fireplace with wood burning stove and two sets of windows affording a view over the garden to countryside and.
• Fantastic kitchen/breakfast/family room with a bespoke range of English Rose units, granite working surfaces extending to a central island unit with cupboards, drawers and a breakfast bar, gas fired Wolf Range cooker with extractor over, cupboards incorporating granite shelving, integrated dishwasher, freezer and microwave, space for American style fridge/freezer, polished concrete floors with underfloor heating, two feature arched windows with a view to the east, a double pitched vaulted ceiling and broad sliding doors opening to south east facing deck.
• Also on the ground floor is a study/dining room.
• On the lower ground floor is an adaptable space currently arranged with a cinema room, bedroom, utility room and shower room.
• On the first floor are four bedrooms, two of which have en suite shower rooms and there is a family bathroom.
• On the second floor is the main bedroom with its own en suite bathroom and dressing area.rd
To the front there is a single garage with parking with three additional parking spaces in the main car park. The gardens are mainly to the rear facing south east and amount in total to approaching 0.25 of an acre. There is a raised deck terrace joining the rear kitchen and extensive paved terracing with seating areas across the width of the rear of the house enjoying views across the garden to the surrounding countryside. The remainder of the garden is primarily laid to lawn with shrubs and trees. There is a gate at the bottom of the garden giving access to the 20 acres of grounds including woodland, formal gardens, former cricket pitch and gym for the use of the residents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Mayfield Grange, Little Trodgers Lane
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wadhurst Station3.0 miles
- Crowborough Station3.7 miles
- Stonegate Station4.2 miles
About the agent
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we specialise in marketing properties in the South East on a local, regional and national scale. Our experienced Partner-led teams ensure a wealth of local knowledge is available to champion your property, promote its location and communicate its unique appeal.
Our expertise in Estate Agency and Lettings enables us to deliver a quality of service that is highly tailored to our clients’ specific needs. And while we remain focused on the bigger picture, we also pa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN210014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.