Auburn House, Hermitage Road, St Ann's, N15
- Period Style Second Floor Apartment
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Light and Spacious Accommodation with Stylish Interiors
- Superb Dual Aspect Reception/High Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- Ample Inbuilt Storage
- Close to Seven Sisters Station and Bus Routes
- Easy Access to Fashionable Shops and Amenities in Green Lanes
- 48.4 sq m / 521 sq ft
What do you love most about your home?
The building is a former 1885 police station and has a great balance of modern facilities with unique character.
Why are you moving?
To join my girlfriend and buy our first home together.
What do you love about the area?
Great neighbours to share the building with (borrowing tools, sharing fresh baked treats, etc). We are very close to Seven Sisters on the Victoria line which is incredibly convenient as well as Green Lanes which boasts an array of restaurants, bakeries and cafes.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with inbuilt storage and wood effect flooring (evident through much of the property), leading into the bright and spacious, open plan dual aspect reception/kitchen with ample space for both relaxing and dining, and flooded with wonderful natural light from two sides. The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. There is a well sized double bedroom with inbuilt wardrobe, again enjoying dual aspect windows, plus a stylish bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant tiling.
The property is ideally located within easy access of Seven Sisters and Harringay Green Lanes stations, each providing superb overground and underground cross-London links. Nearby Harringay Green Lanes itself offers an array of shops and amenities, as well as fashionable, bars and restaurants. Beautiful Downhills, Chestnut and Lordship Parks are just a short distance away in this fantastic central location.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Auburn House, Hermitage Road, St Ann's, N15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harringay Green Lanes Station0.5 miles
- Stamford Hill Station0.6 miles
- South Tottenham Station0.6 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference kpskapc9_EAF_63446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.