Great North Road, PETERBOROUGH
- Beautiful Stone Built Barn
- Five Bedrooms
- Air Source Central Heating
- Fantastic Views
- Surrounded by Countryside
- Great Family Accommodation
- Gardens and Courtyard
Finishing touches such as a walk-in wardrobe, modern en-suite to the large master bedroom and a high specification throughout, are all designed to enhance your lifestyle.
Outside you are surrounded by simply stunning countryside views where you can enjoy the warm summer evenings and watch the world go by.
Located close to the Market town of Stamford and boarders the traditional village of Wansford ensures you have fantastic access to the city of Peterborough without the hustle and bustle of city living. Although not in the city, you have access to Peterborough's high speed rail network to London Kings Cross (49 minutes) ensuring you are able to commute and enjoy the thriving city life when you choose too.
6.55m x 3.35m (21'5" x 10'11")
5.64m x 3.71m (18'6" x 12'2")
Kitchen / Diner
5.49m x 3.66m (18'0" x 12'0")
1.60m x 1.04m (5'2" x 3'4")
First Floor Landing
5.56m x 4.14m (18'2" x 13'6")
4.39m x 4.11m (14'4" x 13'5")
5.64m x 4.06m (18'6" x 13'3")
Second Floor Landing
4.06m x 3.51m (13'3" x 11'6")
5.59m x 2.72m (18'4" x 8'11")
Chewton Rose Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Great North Road, PETERBOROUGH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station3.9 miles
About the agent
West Bridgford is a suburb of Nottingham, popular for its quality cafes, bars, restaurants and delicatessens along Central Avenue. It is best known as the home of some of the major sporting attractions in the area, including Trent Bridge for cricket and the City Ground for Nottingham Forest Football Club. The centre of Nottingham is only a couple of miles away - it's walkable, or there are regular bus and tram services.
There are some superb primary and secondary scho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CWR080310274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chewton Rose, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.