Carronvale Road, Larbert
- Impressive 5 bedroom detached villa with detached double garage
- Excellent sized rooms throughout
- Large corner plot
- Flexible living accomodation with 2 bedrooms on the ground floor
- 5 double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
- Double Monoblock drive leading to detached double garage
- West facing rear garden offering complete privacy
- Short walk to local primary school
- Close to local amenities, train station and hospital
- Edinburgh and Glasgow accessible within 30 minutes
Homes For You are delighted to present to the market this spacious 5 double bedroom detached villa with detached double garage and secluded west facing rear garden situated within sought after location of Larbert. The property has recently benefited from new gas central heating and consists of grand entrance hall, shower room, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room, kitchen with family dining room leading to the conservatory and large 2 large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes all on the ground floor. The first floor offers a large modern bathroom and 3 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. Externally the property is positioned on an enviable corner plot with garden grounds to the front, side and rear. A double monoblock driveway leads to the detached double garage. The secluded west facing rear garden is easy to maintain and excellent space for all the family to enjoy. The property is a short walk to the local primary school with the centre of Larbert just a 10 minute walk and offers excellent local amenities, shops, restaurants and train station. Forth Valley Royal Hospital is only a 5 minute drive with Edinburgh and Glasgow accessible within 30 minutes by road and rail. Early Viewing Highly Recommended!
Long and spacious entrance hall offers access to all areas of the property.
Lounge 5.90m (19' 4") x 4.40m (14' 5")
Bright and spacious room to the front with feature fire place.
Dining Room 4.40m (14' 5") x 3.10m (10' 2")
Spacious dining room with window to the side.
Kitchen 3.80m (12' 6") x 3.20m (10' 6")
The kitchen offers an excellent selection of floor and wall mounted units with selection of integrated appliances including a 5 burner gas hob and eye level electric oven.
Family / Dining Room 7.04m (23' 1") x 3.00m (9' 10")
Bright and spacious room with double aspect windows and access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 4.30m (14' 1") x 3.00m (9' 10")
Located off the family room with access to the rear garden.
Master Bedroom 7.00m (23' 0") x 3.50m (11' 6")
Exceptional sized master bedroom with selection of fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 4.61m (15' 1") x 3.50m (11' 6")
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Shower Room 2.50m (8' 2") x 1.50m (4' 11")
Modern shower room with double shower.
Staircase and Landing
Offers access to 3 bedrooms, family bathroom and ample storage including eaves access.
Bathroom 3.60m (11' 10") x 2.40m (7' 10")
Modern shower with white 3 piece suite, sink with vanity and separate shower with mixer control.
Bedroom 3 3.80m (12' 6") x 3.60m (11' 10")
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 4.30m (14' 1") x 2.90m (9' 6")
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 5 3.70m (12' 2") x 2.60m (8' 6")
A large single bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
Enclosed west facing rear garden offering complete privacy. The garden is currently easy to maintain and is an enjoyable space for all the family to enjoy. The garden includes a garden shed and access to the double garage.
Home Report Value: £385,000
Council Tax Band: F
BrochuresHome ReportFloor Plan
Carronvale Road, Larbert
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Larbert Station0.6 miles
- Camelon Station0.7 miles
- Falkirk Grahamston Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Our offices at Homes for You are based in ideal locations. Larbert is just opposite the train stations and Stirling is in the town centre. Our highly experienced and motivated teams are dedicated to servicing your needs whether your intention is to buy, sell or let your property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFU1004188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes For You, Larbert. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.