Wilmslow Road, Didsbury
- A superb extended 1930's semi detached property measuring a healthy 2138 sq ft
- Welcoming entrance hallway and a modern downstairs shower room
- Three reception rooms and a contemporary fitted kitchen
- Five bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom
- Private gated driveway, detached garage and an impressive large landscaped rear garden
- Close to local amenities, reputable schools and excellent transport links
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gascoigne Halman
This stylish semi-detached home offers beautifully presented and spacious accommodation with the added benefit of a large corner plot with extensive gardens and a detached garage. Internally the property has been tastefully extended and improved over recent years to provide the perfect family accommodation over three floors.
At ground level the accommodation comprises; welcoming entrance hallway, refitted downstairs modern shower room, large front dining room with attractive bay-window, separate living room with door access to the rear garden, refitted contemporary kitchen with French doors opening to an impressive extended living room measuring 27' in length with French doors to the rear decking.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a superb stylish family bathroom.
Stairs lead to the second floor which offers a large master suite, with dressing area and space for an en-suite (STPP).
Externally to the front the property is approached via a gated pathway with manicured lawned gardens to either side whilst to the rear there is an impressive large landscaped garden with appealing pergola, decked seating area and direct access to the detached garage and private gated driveway.
Energy Performance CertificatesEpc
Wilmslow Road, Didsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Didsbury Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Burton Road Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Didsbury Village Station0.6 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The office is run by James Mosedale, MNAEA, who has over 11 years’ experience within
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 807391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Didsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.