Mallards Walk, Bamber Bridge, Preston
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Family Home
- Two Doubles, Master with En-Suite Shower & WC
- Gas CH & DG. Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom. Two Parking Spaces
- Gardens to Rear, No Onward Chain. A Must See
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Farrell Heyworth
The property has been well maintained by the current owners and has a number of attractive additional features. Briefly the accommodation comprises, entrance hallway leading to a spacious through lounge with feature fireplace and decorated in a contemporary style. There is an open plan dining kitchen with doors to the rear. The kitchen is fitted with a contemporary range of units with white base and wall units and attractive tiling and work-surfaces to complement the colour choices.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two double and the third bedroom which is currently used as a dressing room but could be used as nursery or as an office. There are fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom and an en-suite shower room/wc. The family bathroom is fitted with an attractive suite in white with contrasting tiles.
The rear garden is landscaped with an artificially turfed seating area and a lower terrace with space for a garden shed. In addition the property has a block paved driveway to the front providing off street parking.
The property is in excellent condition and ready to move in to. Overall a fantastic opportunity to purchase a family home in great condition. Call us now to arrange your virtual tour.
What The Agent Says
Beautifully presented and fantastically located. This is a great family home.
Mallards Walk, Bamber Bridge, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bamber Bridge Station1.1 miles
- Lostock Hall Station1.8 miles
- Leyland Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 225177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.