Park Crescent, Roundhay
- Planning permission granted
- Prime location
- Rare Opportunity
- Moments from Roundhay Park
- Amenities of Street Lane close by
- Outstanding schools
- Great transport links
- Potential to build a bespoke 6 bedroom detached home
1 Park Crescent is an exciting opportunity to purchase an enviable plot with permission to build a substantial six bedroom detached property. Park Crescent is located a few minutes' walk from Roundhay Park, Tropical World and the amenities of Street Lane. The location also benefits from outstanding schools and transport links making it an ideal location for a family home.
Planning has been granted for a 6 bedroom detached property complete with 3 reception rooms, 6 double bedrooms, two with en-suites, two further bathrooms, gym, cinema room, garage and off road parking.
Site visits available, please contact us for further details.
Park Crescent, Roundhay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cross Gates Station3.4 miles
- Burley Park Station3.6 miles
- Leeds Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co have been passionate about property since 1986, and we are now one of the four biggest letting agencies in the UK with over 280 offices. Despite our national size, we have not lost our personal touch. All of our offices are owner-managed by franchisees who know their market inside out and whose focus is on delivering great service and building a loyal client base.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100678003869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Roundhay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.