Mount Pleasant, Lamberhurst
- Edge of village
- Superb views
- Detached annexe
- Equestrian facilities
- Main House 3629 sq. ft
- Swimming pool
- Home office
A sensational country house on the outskirts of Lamberhurst village in a delightful setting with attractive rural views, 11.4 acres of land, excellent equestrian facilities, detached annexe and home office.
Heathertye has been much improved by its present owners and is stylishly presented offering spacious flexible accommodation.
• The principle rooms are dual aspect and enjoy an attractive view across the gardens.
• The accommodation flows from a generous central hallway, its focal point being the french doors opening to the south facing rear garden.
• The drawing room has a window overlooking the garden to the south and a broad bay window to the west. There is also an attractive open
fireplace and wooden flooring.
• The dining room and sitting room are both good sizes with the latter having doors opening to the orangery.
• The kitchen is a fantastic family space with wooden units integrated appliances, marble worktops and central island unit, opening to a
superb vaulted orangery, making it ideal for entertaining with doors
to the garden.
• On the first floor is the principle bedroom with a good size en suite bathroom and dressing room, two further double bedrooms and a
• On the second floor are two further bedrooms and a bathroom.
There is a detached annexe with a kitchen/living room with shower room and a first floor bedroom, and a detached double garage with home office over. The property is approached via an electric gate with a gravel parking area. There is a large paved terrace with heated swimming pool and sunken hot tub. The gardens and grounds are a real feature of the property with mature shrubs and trees and a vegetable garden with greenhouse. A gravel pathway leads past the gardens to a paddock and stable yard with 5 stables, haybarn, machine store, tack room, feed room and a full size 40m x 20m sand school. The gardens and grounds in all are 11.4 acres.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Mount Pleasant, Lamberhurst
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wadhurst Station3.9 miles
- Frant Station4.0 miles
- High Brooms Station5.7 miles
About the agent
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we specialise in marketing properties in the South East on a local, regional and national scale. Our experienced Partner-led teams ensure a wealth of local knowledge is available to champion your property, promote its location and communicate its unique appeal.
Our expertise in Estate Agency and Lettings enables us to deliver a quality of service that is highly tailored to our clients’ specific needs. And while we remain focused on the bigger picture, we also pa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN200106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.