Belvedere Road, London, SE1
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Resident Gym & Yoga Room
- Luxurious two double bedroom apartment
- Close to Waterloo station
- River & London eye facing
- Prime location of central London
- Exclusive residents' lounge
- Swimming Pool & Spa, Sauna, Steam room
- Residents' private dining area
Tenure: Leasehold, 998 years remaining
This stunning 2 bed has incredible views of the London Eye and Westminster Palace. Generous west facing balcony overlooking Jubilee Gardens and the river.
Situated at the heart of London's vibrant Southbank, opposite Westminster and The Houses of Parliament. Set in one of London's most connected locations.
Southbank Place will be a destination in its own right with the addition of the new public realm space- Casson Square. Featuring high end retail and eateries it will provide a calm oasis away from the hustle and bustle of London life.
With a 5* concierge and 18,000 sqft gym and spa facilities, Southbank Place is the most exciting and desirable new development London has to offer.
Wechat ID for further information: xiaotian4491
Belvedere Road, London, SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Waterloo Station0.2 miles
- Waterloo East Station0.3 miles
- Westminster Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Liu International is an UK based consultant company working with oversea
clients, helping them to invest their money (mainly properties)in sales
and letting for our clients. Also property rental search for oversea
students studying in the UK.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0100151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Liu International UK Limited, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.