Newlands Road, Mansfield
- **PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED**
- Beautifully Presented Detached Family Home
- Situated on a Private No-Thru-Road Close to Amenities
- Approximately 3500sq.ft of Accommodation in All
- Stunning Open Plan Living/ Dining Kitchen
- 3 Further Reception Rooms
- Master Suite with En-Suite & Dressing
- 2/3 Additional Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens & Integral Double Garage
Orchard Lea was acquired by its current occupiers in 2014 and has undergone a complete course of refurbishment with significant work taking place to increase the amount of internal accommodation on offer. The result is a wonderful home finished to an excellent standard which offers approximately 3000sq.ft of living accommodation that is certain to impress upon inspection. Upon entering the property, you are greeted by the spacious entrance hall with much of the internal accommodation leading off. In brief, this ground floor accommodation comprises of; a stunning open-plan living/ dining kitchen, formal lounge, gym/snug/ bedroom 5, study, utility with fitted appliances and secondary cooker, shower room/ WC and an integral double garage. To the first floor there is a generous landing, master suite with en-suite bathroom and dressing room/ bedroom 4, two further double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
GARDENS & GROUNDS
The property is situated on a private no-thru road and upon entering the gated ground you are immediately greeted by a generous concrete laid driveway capable of accommodating several vehicles. The attractive and landscaped front garden enjoys several lawned areas, tiered rockeries, established trees and stocked borders. To the rear of the property there is a further beautifully presented garden. Again, landscaped to an excellent standard, this space comprises of; two spacious paved patios perfect for entertaining, lawned area, raised decking area with hot-tub spa, stocked bedded areas and established hedging which provides a good degree of privacy. In addition, the rear garden benefits from a purpose built outbuilding which is currently used as a games room but would lend itself well to a variety of uses.
The market town of Mansfield is located approximately 12 miles north of Nottingham City Centre and has developed substantially from its mining and textile industry past into a large residential and commercial district. Mansfield benefits from a broad selection of local amenities which you would come to expect from a town of its size. A theatre, restaurants, public houses, bars, banking, convenience stores, supermarkets, a shopping centre and numerous recreational activities are just a small selection of what Mansfield has to offer. The area benefits from an extensive transport network, with Mansfield railway station linking the town to Nottingham and Worksop, several bus operators with vast operating areas and a number of significant arterial roads.
Mansfield Centre 2.5 miles
Nottingham City Centre 16 miles
Kings Mill Hospital 4.5 miles
M1 Motorway Junction 29 9 miles
A60 2 miles
East Midlands Airport 28.5 miles
Mains electricity, gas, water, and drainage are understood to be connected.
Strictly by appointment with Fine & Country Nottinghamshire.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Newlands Road, Mansfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mansfield Station2.0 miles
- Mansfield Woodhouse Station2.2 miles
- Shirebrook Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Fine & Country are a national estate agency specialising in the sale of residential property in the upper quartile of the market place and we are proud to have an exceptional, local team of professionals working in Nottinghamshire to assist with the sales and purchases of properties within the area.
Fine & Country Nottingham prides itself on a unique blend of local knowledge, exquisite customer service and intelligent and creative marketing, which, combined with our very professional ap
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10092811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country, Nottinghamshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.