Church Street, London
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE
- SUPERB CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- GOOD SIZED ROOMS
- WINCHMORE HILL BOARDER
- EASY ACCESS TO A10, A406 & M25
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS & AMENITIES
- 82FT REAR GARDEN (approx.)
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- CATCHMENT AREA FOR SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS
Please contact us on to book a viewing.
Entrance - Front door to:-
Hallway - Single glazed window to front, stairs to first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard, meter cupboard, double radiator, picture rail, power points, laminate flooring.
Downstairs W.C - 1.30m x 0.71m (4'3 x 2'4) - Tiled walls, wash hand basin, low level W.C, extractor fan, laminate flooring.
Lounge - 3.86m x 4.78m (12'8 x 15'8) - Double glazed bay window to front aspect, coved ceiling, double radiator, TV point, phone point, power points laminate flooring.
Dining Room - 6.05m x 4.62m (19'10 x 15'2) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator, power points, laminate flooring, double glazed sliding doors leading to garden.
Kitchen - 6.10m x 1.60m (20'0 x 5'3) - Double glazed bay window to rear and side aspect, single radiator, tiled splash backs, range of base and wall units with roll top work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven, gas hob, integrated chimney style hood extractor, space for fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, spotlights, power points, laminate flooring, double glazed door leading to garden.
First Floor Landing - Smoke alarm, loft access, carpeted flooring.
Bathroom - 2.24m x 2.24m (7'4 x 7'4) - Double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, tiled walls, panel enclosed bath with shower attached, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level W.C, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One - 4.78m x 3.51m (15'8 x 11'6) - Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double radiator, storage cupboard, fitted wardrobes, power points, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two - 4.57m x 3.43m (15'0 x 11'3) - Double glazed bay window to rear aspect, double radiator, power points, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three - 3.18m x 2.13m (10'5 x 7'0) - Double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, fitted wardrobes, power points, carpeted flooring.
Garden - 24.99m (82'0) - Mainly laid to lawn, rear access, patio, concrete paving, shed, outside water tap and security lights.
BrochuresBrochureChurch Street, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Church Street, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bush Hill Park Station0.9 miles
- Winchmore Hill Station0.9 miles
- Edmonton Green Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Kings Group Enfield Town was first established in 1991, now over 26 years later and due to our successful reputation and high demand, we have now successfully opened another 14 Branches across North and East London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
Enfield Town with its beautiful surroundings is a highly sought after area, with direct train links straight into London it is an easy commute for those working or wanting quick access to the City. There is also eas
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30474548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.