Audley Road, Saffron Walden
- Ground floor retirement apartment
- One bedroom
- Sliding doors giving access to the communal garden
- Range of communal facilities
- Communication cords in all rooms
- Security entry phone system
- Over 55's only
Just off the High Street is this well-presented, ground floor apartment in the popular Audley Court retirement development Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living/dining room, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and shower room, with good storage, Economy 7 heating and patio doors to garden area.
Audley Court has a wonderful shared entrance hall leading on to the residents' lounge with doors to the mature garden and car park together with covered mobility scooter recharging points. The house manager's office is located on the ground floor near the entrance hall and the development incorporates a resident house manager, guest suites for visitors, a laundry room, a lift and a hair dressing salon. The house manager arranges a variety of regular entertainment for residents such as film nights, games evenings, indoor bowling, exercise classes and numerous outings.
Security entrance phone, built in double cupboard for storage/airing cupboard. Door to:
5.66m x 3.15m (18'7" x 10'4")
Sliding doors to side aspect with access to well-kept garden. Opening to:
2.36m x 2.29m (7'9" x 7'6")
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, tiled splashback, electric hob with extractor over, electric oven, stainless steel sink and spaces for fridge and freezer.
4.47m max. x 2.84m max. (14'8" max. x 9'4" max.)
Built-in wardrobe and window to side aspect.
2.13m x 1.68m (7'0" x 5'6")
Fully tiled walls with suite comprising shower, pedestal and low level WC.
Agent's Note 1:
All rooms have communication cords
Agent's Note 2:
“Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an associate of an employee of the Connells Group”.
For further information on the local area and services, log onto
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Audley Road, Saffron Walden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Audley End Station1.8 miles
- Newport (Essex) Station3.0 miles
- Great Chesterford Station3.4 miles
About the agent
The Kevin Henry name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With over thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Saffron Walden we offer; Residential Sales, Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing and Lettings which enables us to guide you through the entire process of selling your home and buying your next, obtaining the best mortgage solution and providing a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SAF100691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kevin Henry, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.