Brigadier Road, Stockport
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED
- MODERN DEVELOPMENT
- STILL UNDER NHBC WARRANTY
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- MODERN FOUR PIECE BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS
Front entrance door, amitco flooring, stairs to first floor, internal doors to:
Obscure uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, low level W.C, wall mounted hand wash basin:
15' 2'' x 10' 0'' (4.62m x 3.05m)
Two uPVC double glazed windows to side aspect and one to front aspect, carpeted flooring, radiator, electric points:
17' 6'' x 10' 10'' (5.33m x 3.30m)
uPVC double glazed window and French doors to rear aspect, four velux sky windows to rear aspect. Modern kitchen with a range of high and low level units with matching roll top work surfaces, a range of integrated appliances including, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, five ring gas hob with canopy style extractor over, integrated double oven/grill, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps over. Spacious dining area:
10' 11'' x 8' 11'' (3.32m x 2.72m)
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, carpeted flooring, electric points, radiator:
10' 4'' x 8' 11'' (3.15m x 2.72m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, carpeted flooring, electric points, radiator.
8' 5'' x 6' 6'' (2.56m x 1.98m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, electric points, radiator, carpeted flooring:
Obscure uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, fully tiled with modern bathroom tiles, low level W.C, wall mounted vanity base square hand wash basin, panelled bath, walk in shower unit with mains pressure shower, chrome ladder style radiator:
To the rear lies a well presented enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with feature plant borders and patio area:
To the front lies a drive for off road parking for two cars.
Brigadier Road, Stockport
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brinnington Station0.2 miles
- Reddish South Station0.9 miles
- Reddish North Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Alex Jones Estate Agents are a local, independent estate agent who combine traditional estate agent values with a fresh, modern approach. Our service offers a unique mix of professional expertise with a personal touch that places our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Based in Ashton-under-Lyne we cover the surrounding areas including Denton, Audenshaw, Hyde, Godley, Droylsden, Stalybridge, Mossley, Charlesworth, Stockport and areas of North Manchester. Every member of our team h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10805414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alex Jones Estate Agents, Ashton Under Lyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.