Grafton Road, Kentish Town, NW5
- Leasehold (105 Years Remaining)
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Internal Accommodation of 752 Sq. Ft. / 69.85 Sq. M.
- West-Facing Roof Terrace
- Top Floor of a late 1990s Brick-Built Development
- East-Facing Balcony
- Abundance of Natural Light
- Located in the Heart of Kentish Town
- Northern Line Accessed via Kentish Town & Chalk Farm Tube
- Great Views Overlooking Kentish Town Towards Hampstead Heath & Primrose Hill
The generously proportioned accommodation includes a spacious 17 Ft. reception with adjacent kitchen to one side and giving access to the balcony. The principal bedroom accommodates built-in wardrobes and access to the west-facing terrace, with a further double bedroom and bathroom.
Grafton Road is located at the heart of Kentish Town and its northern end gives access to Hampstead Heath, nearby Kentish Town & Chalk Farm Underground Stations offer Northern Line access to the City, the West End and naturally King's Cross St. Pancras, while Kentish Town West and Gospel Oak are served by the London Overground.
There are a host of independent shops and restaurants at Kentish Town Road and Fortess Road together with Primrose Hill & Belsize Park just a short walk away. EPC: C. Sole Agents.
Grafton Road, Kentish Town, NW5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kentish Town West Station0.2 miles
- Kentish Town Station0.3 miles
- Gospel Oak Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Hello, Welcome to Olivers Town
A familiar name in the most inspiring parts of the Capital. Our London stretches from Camden to Hampstead, taking in all kinds of fascinating neighbourhoods.
It’s an area we all know, love and live in. It’s where we work too, with offices in Kentish Town, Primrose Hill and Hampstead. It’s here you’ll discover the wealth of experience and expertise that’s been helping our clients for the past 28 years.
So if you’re buying, selling, renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 74137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.