Derby Road, Chesterfield, S40 2EX
- Extended 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Modernised to a very high standard - "SMART" Home enabled
- Many high-tech fixtures and fittings throughout
- Entrance hall, downstairs w/c, orangery extension
- Open plan lounge/diner/brand new modern kitchen
- Fully tiled wetroom/bathroom
- GCH (A+ combi), uPVC DG, re-wired, re-plumbed
- Driveway and landscaped feature front garden
- Enclosed, fully landscaped rear garden
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Take a look at this 'Smart home' benefiting from many high-tech specification fixtures & fittings throughout - SIMPLY MUST BE VIEWED TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED!!!!
Outside sees driveway parking, landscaped front feature garden and a fully enclosed West/South West facing rear garden - fully landscaped & designed for low maintenance with areas of decking, artificial lawn and a water feature - accessed by tri-folding doors from the Orangery extension.
** TAKE A LOOK AT THE ONLINE 360 DEGREE WALK THROUGH TOUR **
This superb 3 bedroom semi detached house comprises :-
Ground floor - Entrance hall, downstairs WC with solid stone sink and waterfall tap, open plan lounge/diner/modern, brand new fitted kitchen with glass worktops and splashbacks & fully integrated appliances and an orangery extension.
First floor - 3 bedrooms with built-in storage/solid oak wardrobes, the main bedroom with french doors & SUPERB OPEN VIEWS!! Also with a fully tiled wet room/bathroom with double ended bath and Digital Mira rainfall ceiling shower.
Gas centrally heated (A+ combi - Hive voice activated) and uPVC double glazed (Argon filled sealed units). Re-wired, re-plumbed and re-plastered throughout.
Ideal for access to Chesterfield, Sheffield, Derby, M1 (J29/ 29a) - DONT MISS OUT - ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING NOW!
Quality additional features to be highlighted are:
- all staircase components are solid oak
- 'Smart' key-less door entry and alarm.
- 'Ring' video door bell.
- 31 different themed light circuits (voice or app operated).
- Bluetooth colour changing ground lights to the front garden (app operated).
- 4 pairs of Bluetooth ceiling speakers (voice or app operated).
- Hive voice activate heating thermostat.
- 'Nest' smoke and carbon dioxide alarms (WiFi enabled).
- Robot hoover with self docking station.
- 2 LED mirror fronted electric fires (remote operated).
- Frameless glass balustrade to stairs case and the rear garden.
- All rooms have a minimum of 8 USB charging points built into the sockets.
- All internal doors, frames and window boards are solid oak.
- New drainage scheme and extension.
NB - all app controlled/voice activated features are subject to a WIFI connection and the installation of Alexa or Google assistant (not included).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Derby Road, Chesterfield, S40 2EX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Why choose us...
Hunters Estate Agents Chesterfield were previously known as Spire Estates and have been a successful leading market share estate agent in Chesterfield since 1997. Specialising in the Chesterfield & surrounding villages, we know the area like the back of our hand!
Our negotiating staff have many years of industry experience, with many of our team working for Hunters since we first opened! We pride ourselv
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference CHES99304783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.