Birley Street, Newton-Le-Willows
- FREEHOLD!! NO CHAIN!!
- Sought after location
- Close to High Street and Mesnes Park
- Within walking distance of Newton train/bus station
- Short drive to A580 and M6 motorway network
- Within the catchment area of Ofsted rated good schools
- Loft insulated and fully boarded
- Downstairs floors solid oak
- Integrated dish washer in kitchen
Front - Small enclosed low maintenance garden. Gated access to rear garden.
Hallway - Upvc double glazed door leading into hallway. Upvc double glazed frosted window to side of door.
Lounge - 3.94m x 3.38m (12'11" x 11'01") - Upvc double glazed bay window to front elevation. Carpet. Radiator.
Dining Room/Kitchen - 5.18m x 3.56m max (17'00" x 11'08" max) - Upvc double glazed patio doors leading into rear garden. Upvc double glazed window to side elevation. White base and wall units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Solid wood floor. Inset ceiling lights. Integrated dish washer. Radiator.
Stairs/Landing - Carpet. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 - 3.99m x 3.12m (13'01" x 10'03") - Upvc double glazed bay window to front elevation. Carpet. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.56m x 3.12m (11'08" x 10'03") - Large Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Carpet. Radiator. Storage cupboard housing combi boiler.
Bedroom 3 - 2.16m x 2.06m (7'01" x 6'09") - Upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Carpet. Radiator.
Bathroom - 2.03m x 2.03m (6'08" x 6'08") -
Rear Garden - Rear garden enclosed with panel fencing. Laid to lawn. Gated access to front of property.
BrochuresBrochureBirley Street, Newton-Le-Willows
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Birley Street, Newton-Le-Willows
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton-le-Willows Station0.3 miles
- Earlestown Station0.8 miles
- Garswood Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Hobsons is a family run business. Kathleen and Eileen each have around 40 years’ experience of working with the general public and have won awards for the service they provide. Please read some of the genuine reviews on our website. www.hobsonsestateagents.com
At Hobsons the client always comes first but we are very aware of the importance of the purchaser too. We have an excellent reputation and very complimentary reviews and a No tie in period, No sale no fee policy
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30477382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobsons Estate Agents, Newton-Le-Willows. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.