- 1930's detached family home
- Rural setting convenient for Guildford and Woking
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Mature gardens
- Barn and stable block
- Double detached garage with ample driveway parking
- Easy reach of Brookwood mainline station
- Utility room and downstairs WC
- En-suite to master bedroom
Upon entering, an open porch leads to the entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first floor landing and door to the sitting room. The 18ft sitting room featuring large bay window, character picture rails and open fireplace really sets the tone for the accommodation on offer. The entrance hallway leads onto a kitchen/breakfast room with a range of wall and base level units, space for appliances with bay window over looking the gardens. A utility room with work surface space, space for washing machine and dryer provides access to the garden and folding door to a downstairs WC. Double doors from the kitchen/breakfast room lead through to a dining room with dual aspect double glazed windows leading on to a conservatory overlooking and leading to the garden.
Upstairs there are four well sized bedrooms with a spacious en-suite to master bedroom, separate shower from the landing and a family bathroom with low level WC, hand basin and panel enclosed bath.
Externally a mature garden with several separate areas is laid to lawn with a variety of flower beds and patio area leading on to a separate area containing vegetable plot, glass green housing and timber storage shed. A pathway leads on to two large stable blocks adjoining a barn which could be used/replaced within the original footprint (STP) if the incoming purchaser wishes too. The stable block can be accessed via an unmade road with right of way making to perfect storage solution. To finish a double detached garage with up and over doors, power and lighting with extensive driveway parking in front.
LOCATION Brookwood is a village in Surrey, located about 5 km west of Woking, in a semi-rural location. It lies on the western border of the Woking Borough (with a small part of the village in Guildford Borough). The village borders the Basingstoke Canal which has a flight of locks here. Brookwood railway station is on the South Western Main Line (currently averaging 4 trains an hour each way). The junction with the Alton Line is about 2 km further west. The main road is Connaught Road, a long road containing primarily Victorian properties. Branching off are smaller cul-de-sacs with more modern houses, some which back onto the canal itself. There is a regular bus service to Guildford, Woking and Frimley.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brookwood Station0.8 miles
- Worplesdon Station3.3 miles
- Ash Vale Station3.9 miles
About the agent
We are a fully independent business that has quickly built up an enviable network of branches across Surrey and Hampshire. Two thirds of our business comes via recommendations, demonstrating that we are totally committed to providing our clients with a proactive and dynamic approach to moving, from start to finish.
Contact us today and your local property expert will be in touch to arrange your FREE no obligation
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101540022342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bourne, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.