Rufford, Lancashire, L40 1SA
- Modern white Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware with chrome fittings and Hansgrohe taps to bathrooms and en-suites
- Illuminated bathroom cabinet with heated anti-mist mirror and shaving point
- Heated chrome ladder towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
- Fully tiled walls and floors from a choice of tiles by Porcelanosa
- Fully integrated NEFF dishwasher, fridge freezer, single oven, microwave oven, gas or induction hob and cooker hood.
- Choice of a fitted kitchen with soft close doors, laminate worktops and LED light bar/worktop lighting to kitchen wall units
- Aluminium bi-fold doors to access the turfed rear garden with paved patio, boundary fencing
- Oak handrail and white painted newel post and spindles to stairs with oak veneer 4-panel internal doors
- Block paved driveways with Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- For full specification refer to brochure or contact sales advisor
DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK OUR ON-SITE SALES CENTRES REMAIN OPEN AND OUR ADVISORS AVAILABLE BY TELEPHONE, EMAIL AND PRE-ARRANGED APPOINTMENT
For the safety of all, additional social distancing and hygiene measures have been introduced at all of Jones Homes sites and offices. Please assist us by calling ahead to make an appointment and remembering to keep 2m apart at all times.
The Baycliffe Semi-Detached
A choice of plots are available and a furnished Baycliffe is available to view.
The Baycliffe is a 943 sq ft 3 bedroom semi-detached home. A separate living room can be accessed from the entrance hall before leading into a modern open plan kitchen dining room that spans the rear of the property. French doors open up onto the patio area and turfed rear garden. A downstairs w/c completes the ground floor.
Lounge 4.84 m x 2.95 m (15'10'' x 9'8'')
Kitchen/Dining 5.27 m x 3.80 m (17'3'' x 12'5'')
On the first floor, the 3 bedrooms are served by a modern family bathroom. The master bedroom is equipped with an en-suite showroom. The driveway and garage provide off-road parking. Each home at Hesketh Reach also includes a wall-mounted Electric Vehicle Charging Point. A fully furnished Baycliffe is available to view by appointment.
Bedroom 1 3.73 m x 3.28 m (12'3'' x 10'9'')
Bedroom 2 3.87 m x 3.02 m (12'8'' x 9'11'')
Bedroom 3 2.91 m x 2.15 m (9'6'' x 7'1'')
Our on-site sales center and show home is now open 5 days a week (closed Tues & Wed) 11am - 5.30pm. Please call ahead before visiting.
- 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- stunning collection
- in the charming village of Rufford
- High internal specification
Rufford, Lancashire, L40 1SA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rufford Station0.6 miles
- Burscough Bridge Station2.0 miles
- Hoscar Station2.4 miles
About the development
Hesketh Reach in Rufford Village
- A furnished Baycliffe is now available to view
- Sales are currently remaining open for all telephone enquiries Thurs - Mon 11am to 5.30pm (closed Tues & Wed)
- Great internal specification included as standard!
- All homes now released for sale - Don't miss out!
- 3 and 4 bedroom homes available
- Best of both: Village location close to all amenities and motorways
As one of the UK’s leading home builders, We’ve been creating beautiful new homes in highly desirable residential locations since 1959.
As the founding member of The Emerson Group, a private, family-owned property development company based in Cheshire, we also have regional offices in Kent, Yorkshire and Lancashire. The group owns and manages a commercial property portfolio worth in excess of £1 billion.
Currently building more than 600 homes a year in the UK, we offer an impressi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Baycliffe_Semi_Hesketh_Reach. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.