- House Share
- Furnished Property
- Near Hatfield Business Park
- Available to Rent Now
- Permit Parking Available
- Inclusive of Bills - please ask for details
- Long Term
*PROFESSIONAL HOUSE SHARE* Large beautifully finished property on Cunningham Avenue with 1 DOUBLE bedroom houseshare available. ***INCLUSIVE OF ALL BILLS*** Walking distance to the HATFIELD BUSINESS PARK! This property is £560 per calendar month INCLUDING ALL BILLS!! will not be available for long, first viewing will take! Please call/email to book a viewing!
NICHOLAS HUMPHREYS are delighted to bring to the market this MODERN 5 BEDROOM HOUSESHARE PROPERTY FOR PROFESSIONALS, located in a very popular area of Hatfield. Close proximity to the Hatfield business park, university De Havilland Campus and has a bus stop 30 seconds from the door.
*** 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM AVAILABLE****
Rent from £540pcm ALL Bills included
The bedroom could include DOUBLE BED, Bed Base, Mattress, Desk and Desk Chair and various storage. There is a shared fully fitted bathroom as well as a seperate W/C.
The property comprises of a MODERN KITCHEN including an oven, hob, microwave, large dining table, dishwasher, 2 x FRIDGE FREEZER and WASHING MACHINE with ample cupboard space for all tenants.
---Please book a viewing by calling the number provided from 8am - 8pm Monday to Sunday-----
CONTACT US by email - , by phone or by text to arrange viewings.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station1.4 miles
- Welham Green Station2.5 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station3.2 miles
About the agent
The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
A People Business
We recruit motivated and enthusiastic people with a passion for working in the property industry and invest m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29086284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.