Quebec Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
- An investment opportunity to purchase a newly refurbished building of five luxury apartments all currently tenanted
- Hurlingham House is owned by a single asset Limited Company and the purchase would be made by way of share purchase giving significant stamp duty savings to the purchaser
- Henley town centre, train station and River Thames 0.5 miles
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living areas with fitted Neff appliances
- Two double bedrooms (Flat 5 benefits from an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom)
- Bathrooms with a mix of Hansgrohe and Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- Two parking spaces per apartment, further communal visitors space and bike shed
- 10 Year Structural Defect Warranty
The main entrance has an entry system with intercoms to each individual apartment and opens into a communal entrance hall with stairs leading to the first and second floors.
Each apartment has a spacious, high specification open plan kitchen/living area with timber flooring, stone work tops and fitted Neff appliances comprising hob, oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, washer dryer, wine cooler and fridge/freezer.
There are two double bedrooms and the bathrooms will have a mix of Hansgrohe and Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware. There are also separate cloakrooms/WCs with apartments one to four and apartment five benefits from an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. The bedrooms are carpeted and the bathrooms and WCs have tiled floors.
Outside each of the two ground floor apartments benefit from private terrace areas. All apartments have two parking spaces and there is a further communal visitors space. There is also a communal bike shed and bin store.
Approximate Gross Internal Areas
Flat 1 = 847sq ft
Flat 2 = 847sq ft
Flat 3 = 705sq ft
Flat 4 = 705sq ft
Flat 5 = 1165sq ft
Current Rental Income
Situated within level walking distance of Henley Town Centre which offers a comprehensive range of shopping facilities, three screen cinema, theatre and several restaurants. There is a wide variety of schools and abundance of recreational facilities including golf, horse racing, rowing and sailing. The commuter is well provided for via the M4/M40 giving access to London, Heathrow, West Country and Midlands. Henley Station has direct links with London Paddington (via Twyford) 55 minutes.
From Hart Street turn right at the bridge and continue along Thameside parallel to the river passing Hobbs Boatyard on the left. Continue up to the traffic lights and turn left onto the Reading Road. Continue along this road, over the mini roundabout by the Three Horseshoes pub and take the second turning on the left onto Quebec Road. Hurlingham House will be found on the right-hand side.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph Flat 1EPC Graph Flat 2EPC Graph Flat 3EPC Graph Flat 4EPC Graph Flat 5
Quebec Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.2 miles
- Shiplake Station1.6 miles
- Wargrave Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Ballards Estate Agents has been established for over thirty years, specialising in the sale of residential property, residential lettings and commercial acquisitions in Henley on Thames, Marlow, Twyford and surrounding areas. Our combination of professional expertise, experience and a detailed knowledge of the local market place ensures a high level of client service and our office network ensures maximum coverage for your property.
Unlike many estate agency outlets th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN200033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.