Earlsgate, Winterton, Scunthorpe
- NO CHAIN! Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Village Location with Good Transport Links
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Bathroom & Separate WC
- Rear Garden & Garage
NO CHAIN! Three bedroom semi-detached house with excellent potential - great INVESTMENT project in this VILLAGE location, with good transport links and access to amenities nearby. Offering two reception rooms, ground floor bathroom and separate WC, fitted kitchen, rear garden and GARAGE.
This three bedroom semi-detached house is a good INVESTMENT opportunity in the VILLAGE of Winterton, offered CHAIN FREE, with good transport links to surrounding towns and villages. There are also schools within walking distance, plus several restaurants and shops. The property would be suitable for anyone who wishes to invest in a project with excellent potential.
Internally this semi-detached house offers entrance hall with an under-stairs cupboard, lounge with a square bay window, dining room, fitted kitchen, GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM AND SEPARATE WC, first floor landing, and three bedrooms with the third one offering loft access.
Externally the property offers a low-maintenance front courtyard, a rear garden and GARAGE located in a separate block.
Having a double glazed door to the side and an under-stairs cupboard.
Lounge 13' 7" into square bay x 11' 5" ( 4.14m into square bay x 3.48m )
Offering a double glazed square bay window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' 6" max x 11' 2" ( 3.51m max x 3.40m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, a wood/glazed panelled door and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.18m )
Offering wall and base units, work surfaces, a sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, an electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood, a double glazed window, singled glazed arched French style doors, part tiling to the walls, ceramic tiled flooring and a central heating radiator. The kitchen also houses the central heating boiler.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a white three-piece suite consisting of a bath with an overhead shower, a wash hand basin and a WC. Having a double glazed window to the side, part tiling to the walls, ceramic tiled flooring and a central heating radiator. There is also access into a separate WC.
Ground Floor Wc
This is fitted with a WC, a double glazed window to the rear, ceramic tiled flooring and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 11' ( 3.48m max x 3.35m )
Offering a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max x 11' 2" ( 3.51m max x 3.40m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 6' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.11m )
This offers a double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator and loft access.
To the front of the property there is a concrete courtyard.
The property offers a garden to the rear.
The garage is located in a separate block.
The information stating that there is a garage has been provided by the current vendor therefore William H Brown cannot be held responsible for its accuracy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Earlsgate, Winterton, Scunthorpe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Scunthorpe Station5.0 miles
- Ferriby Station6.1 miles
- Althorpe Station6.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Scunthorpe William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Scunthorpe
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT108383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.