- Lovely double aspect sitting room
- Attractive kitchen/dining room
- Two Bedrooms with superb views
- Garage & Driveway
- Delightful Cottage Gardens
- Superb position within lovely views
- Close to Village Centre
This beautifully presented cottage really must be viewed to be appreciated. The property is situated in the most idyllic location with a beautiful outlook over an historic brook and conservation area and yet is within a short level walk of the village centre. The property is one of an attached pair of cottages with no other near neighbours and the accommodation comprises the following: porch, entrance hall, lovely double aspect split level sitting room with an attractive fireplace and a log burning stove, a beautifully fitted double aspect kitchen/dining room with a superb range of bespoke units, granite worksurfaces, wood flooring and a three oven Aga. The cloakroom has a low level WC and a wash basin. To the first floor the master bedroom enjoys a double aspect with lovely views, a good range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and a feature fireplace. The second bedroom again enjoys a lovely outlook and the bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite of panelled bath, wc and wash basin.
Outside: The attractively landscaped cottage gardens are situated to the front and to the side of the property. There are several lovely block paved seating areas with a mixture of mature shrubs and flowering plants which provide excellent privacy as well as a wonderful mix of colour in the Spring and summer. There is a single garage with power and light, and driveway parking to the front with a five bar gate.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wendover Station0.4 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station2.7 miles
- Little Kimble Station3.0 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
We have detailed knowledge of our local market place, and can provide help and assistance in identifying suitable location and can assist with advice in terms of education and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10268941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Wendover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.