Townsend Way, Birmingham B1 2RT
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- TWO BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- LUXURIOUS SUITE IN FAMILY BATHROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- JULIET BALCONIES
- FITTED WARDROBES IN BEDROOMS
- CITY CENTRE LIVING PRIME LOCATION
- FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% visit loveyourpostcode.com
- LYP GROUP: PRIVATE PROPERTY CLUB WITH OVER 1,000 MEMBERS
- LANDLORDS. CALL US ON TO DISCUSS YOUR TENANT REQUIREMENTS
This modern duplex apartment is located in the ever popular Qube Developments in the Birmingham City Centre.
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. EXPERIENCE AWARD WINNING PROPERTY MANAGEMENT BY loveyourpostcode.com®.
It comprises of a spacious entrance hallway which leads into a stunning open plan living and dining area. The large double glazed windows allow plenty of natural sunlight, to flood the apartment and permits you to see the beautiful views of the city.
LYP GROUP: PRIVATE PROPERTY CLUB WITH OVER 1,500 MEMBERS.
Best of all, the apartment is fully furnished so you don't have to think about beds, dining tables and sofas, just bring your pillow! The apartment is very stylish with neutral walls and light oak wood flooring throughout and the lovely kitchen area comes with fitted units and integrated appliances. You also have two double bedrooms which include fitted wardrobes, and the master bedroom has an immaculate en-suite. The family bathroom is tiled throughout with a luxurious bathroom suite to kick back and relax in.
3 OR 5 YEAR GUARANTEE OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR INVESTMENT PROPERTIES. INVESTORS FOCUS ON ACHIEVING MORE VISIT loveyourpostcode.com®
The building also benefits from a secure intercom entrance. The development is located within walking distance to Brindley Place, Birmingham Library, Birmingham New Street Station, Broad Street, Jewellery Quarter for your enjoyment.
LYP MEMBERSHIP APPLIES. UPLIFT OF £25 AFTER MONTH 1.
Reception - 12' 3'' x 18' 8'' (3.73m x 5.69m) -
Kitchen - 6' 2'' x 12' 3'' (1.88m x 3.73m) -
Bedroom - 15' 0'' x 10' 6'' (4.57m x 3.20m) -
En Suite - 6' 5'' x 6' 8'' (1.95m x 2.03m) -
Bedroom 2 - 11' 5'' x 9' 5'' (3.48m x 2.87m) -
Family Bathroom - 6' 1'' x 8' 4'' (1.85m x 2.54m) -
BrochuresBrochureTownsend Way, Birmingham B1 2RT
Townsend Way, Birmingham B1 2RT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.5 miles
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
Award winning. Results driven. Customer focused. Knowledgeable.
loveyourpostcode.com® is leading modern estate agency; selling, renting and managing thousands of residential properties UK wide from No.1 Colmore Row Birmingham.
Over the years the group has bench marked itself as one of the most recognisable independently owned property brands. Its core values have never changed, they have always been to deliver an exceptional customer experience based upon honest
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30480390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Love Your Postcode®, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.