Ackers Fold, Leigh
- Immaculately presented four bedroom house
- Short drive Newton train/bus station.
- Situated in a picturesque setting
- Off road parking for two cars.
- Within walking distance Pennington Country Park
- Solar heating panels
Front - Small low maintenance garden. Off road parking for two cars.
Hallway - Upvc double glazed door leading into hallway. Storage cupboard. Laminate floor. Radiator. Access to cloakroom. Under stairs storage.
Lounge - 4.52m x 3.28m (14'10" x 10'09") - Upvc double glazed bay window to front elevation. Radiator. Carpet.
Cloakroom - 1.68m x 1.19m (5'06" x 3'11") - Low level w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Laminate floor. Radiator.
Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.28m x 3.38m (17'04" x 11'01") - Upvc double glazed patio doors leading into rear garden. Laminate floor. Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. High gloss grey base and wall units. Single sink and drainer. Integrated appliances. Electric oven. Electric hob. Stainless steel hood.
Utility - 1.52m x 1.19m (5'00" x 3'11") - Laminate floor. Plumbed for washing machine. High gloss base and wall units.
Stairs/Landing - Carpet. Loft access. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 - 3.81m x 3.20m (12'06" x 10'06") - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Carpet. Access to en-suite.
En-Suite - 2.01m x 1.22m (6'07" x 4'00") - Low level w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Radiator. Tile floor.
Bedroom 2 - 3.35m x 3.05m 1.52m (11'00" x 10' 05") - Upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom 3 - 2.57m x 2.11m (8'05" x 6'11") - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Carpet. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 - 2.24m x 2.13m (7'04" x 7'00") - Upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Carpet. Radiator.
Bathroom - 2.01m x 1.73m (6'07" x 5'08") - Bath with overhead shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Tile floor. Radiator. Fully tiled walls.
Rear Garden - Rear garden enclosed with panel fencing .Laid to lawn.
View From Property - View from front of property Leeds/Liverpool canal.
BrochuresBrochureAckers Fold, Leigh
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Ackers Fold, Leigh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hindley Station3.6 miles
- Daisy Hill Station3.6 miles
- Newton-le-Willows Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Hobsons is a family run business. Kathleen and Eileen each have around 40 years’ experience of working with the general public and have won awards for the service they provide. Please read some of the genuine reviews on our website. www.hobsonsestateagents.com
At Hobsons the client always comes first but we are very aware of the importance of the purchaser too. We have an excellent reputation and very complimentary reviews and a No tie in period, No sale no fee policy
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30481111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobsons Estate Agents, Newton-Le-Willows. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.