Chiswick Village, LONDON
- Spacious and well proportioned flat
- Period apartment building
- Lift Access
- Wonderful communal gardens
- Good Decorative condition
- Close to Strand on the Green and Chiswick Riverside Walks
- Excellent local Schools
- Share of Freehold
A well proportioned and attractively presented first floor two double bedroom apartment set within an imposing 1930s Art Deco apartment block in an ever popular residential location in Chiswick.
The property features a large reception room with bay windows, two good sized double bedrooms, a well equipped kitchen and a family bathroom. The property has the benefit of double glazing throughout, The property is serviced by a lift and there are ample communal gardens to enjoy those beautiful summer months. The property would serve as a great first time purchase or a fantastic buy to let investment as it is very popular with renters looking to commute for work, not to mention the great community atmosphere.The property is offered with a Share of Freehold.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Chiswick Village, LONDON
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gunnersbury Station0.3 miles
- Kew Bridge Station0.5 miles
- Chiswick Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Chiswick Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Chiswick
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference CSW104505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.