The Grove, Mayfield
- Beautifully presented
- Village Home
- Half an acre
- Superb Kitchen and Family Room
- Flexible accommodation
- Landscaped gardens
**Guide Price £1,250,000 - £1,350,000**
An opportunity to acquire a much improved village home within minutes level walk of the High Street, yet in mature gardens and grounds of approximately 0.5 of an acre.
St. Anthonys enjoys an enviable position off a private drive close to the village centre. The property has been the subject of considerable improvement and extension works, these include the fitting of “IQ Glass” windows and doors, superb bespoke kitchen with Caesarstone working surfaces.
The property is now a fantastic and flexible family home with light and airy accommodation with an open plan flow all with attractive views over the garden Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the property’s location and stylish presentation.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall with skylight and French oak flooring.
• Kitchen/breakfast room is a triple aspect room with two skylights and two sets of doors to the rear terrace. There is a range of bespoke units, Caesarstone engineered stone working surfaces extend to an island unit with breakfast bar and Smeg 8 burner range cooker. French oak flooring that continues through to the family room.
• Family room adjoining the kitchen/breakfast room with fireplace with wood burner, triple aspect with doors to terrace and snug area to one side.
• Ground floor bedroom accessed from inner hall with window to the rear and door to the side garden. En suite bathroom with separate shower.
• Beyond this is a hallway with access to the garden, to one side a utility room which leads to the garage.
• Main bedroom on the first floor is dual aspect with views over the garden and en suite bathroom with a freestanding bath and a separate shower cubicle.
• Four further bedrooms one of which has a balcony to one side.
• Family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
To the front is a mature planted bank of rhododendrons and a parking and turning area. Adjoining the rear of the house is a broad paved terrace. The landscaped gardens are a real feature with levels areas of lawn and an array of shrubs and trees.
The Grove, Mayfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowborough Station3.5 miles
- Wadhurst Station4.4 miles
- Stonegate Station4.7 miles
About the agent
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we specialise in marketing properties in the South East on a local, regional and national scale. Our experienced Partner-led teams ensure a wealth of local knowledge is available to champion your property, promote its location and communicate its unique appeal.
Our expertise in Estate Agency and Lettings enables us to deliver a quality of service that is highly tailored to our clients’ specific needs. And while we remain focused on the bigger picture, we also pa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN210017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.