Park Street, St Albans
- Two bedroom detached
- Easy access to the A1, M1 and M25 motorways
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Open plan lounge/diner
- CHAIN FREE
A two bedroom detached property ideally located within easy access to the A1, M1 and M25 motorways. The property offers an open plan lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen, modern fitted bathroom and private rear garden. You are in walking distance to local shops and amenities. Offered CHAIN FREE.
A newly refurbished two bedroom detached property ideally located within easy access of the A1, M1 and M25 motorways and walking distance from two stations with direct routes into London. This property offers open plan lounge/diner area, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom with private rear garden. Offered CHAIN FREE.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Double glazed door to front, wooden flooring and electric fuse box.
Spacious hall with electric Velux window control.
Lounge 17' 2" max x 18' 2" max ( 5.23m max x 5.54m max )
Double glazed window to rear with double glazed patio doors to rear garden, wooden flooring, spot lights and storage cupboard.
Kitchen 7' 7" max x 11' 3" max ( 2.31m max x 3.43m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double doors to garden with sidelights, one and a half sink and drainer, work surfaces, integrated electric double oven and gas hob, extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine and integrated fridge/freezer. *All appliances installed*
Velux window and cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 2" max x 12' 4" max ( 2.79m max x 3.76m max )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two 6' 2" max x 12' 5" max ( 1.88m max x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpet.
P Shaped shower/bath with mixer taps, radiator, WC, wash hand basin, duravit vanity unit and fully tiled walls and flooring.
Small granite patio area, electric and gas meter.
Private garden with patio area and grassed lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Park Street, St Albans
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Park Street Station0.2 miles
- How Wood Station0.4 miles
- Bricket Wood Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local St Albans William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in St Albans
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB104283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St. Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.