Seaton Close, Lightwood
- There's no place like home! Click those heels and you will find your next home! Excellently located for good schools and commuter links.
- A fabulous open plan living dining room with feature skylights and french doors out to the rear garden.
- Immaculately presented throughout having been renovated by the current owners to add in bedroom five and a fantastic utility room.
- A sumptuous master bedroom boasts a luxurious ensuite bathroom with bath and separate shower. The family bathroom services the other rooms.
- Plenty of parking is on offer for the whole family with road, rail and bus links close to hand if required.
From our Stone office head along the A520 to Rough Close. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Lightwood Road/A5005 and after 1.2 miles turn right onto Castleton Road. Turn left onto Seaton Close where the property will be identified by our For Sale board.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC GraphEPC Link
Seaton Close, Lightwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Longton Station1.5 miles
- Blythe Bridge Station2.0 miles
- Wedgwood Station2.8 miles
About the agent
As a multi award winning independent, local agency with offices in Eccleshall, Stone and Nantwich, we offer a flexible and personal service, but as the only agent locally recommended by the Guild of Property Professionals, we work within a network of over 850 agents nationwide. We were founded: 'To provide an outstanding bespoke service to each and every client' and when moving home we understand you need help and support from the experts.
Our professional and expe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 10816491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey, Stone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.