Manor Way, Beckenham, Kent, BR3
- Near Kelsey Park & Town Centre
- Office/Work Space
- Detached House
- Grade II Listed c1723
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- 19ft Lounge
Situated just yards from both Kelsey Park and Beckenham High Street, this wonderful home has been enhanced by the current owners adding secondary glazing throughout as well as garden room, plus converted the garage into a study and recnetly re-deorated externally.
On the ground floor is a 19ft by 11ft lounge with beamed ceiling and original fireplace, 19ft reception room, 18ft kitchen with cooking range , dining room with french doors to garden, study, utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
The first floor has two 19ft double bedrooms, both served by a sizeable Jack & Jill bathroom with Victorian style roll top bath and shower cubicle.
Outside is a delightful garden with summer house and 15ft by 10ft. Adequate off street parking is provided to both sides of the house. The property is located just five minutes’ walk away from Beckenham Junction with services into Central London (approx. 20 Minutes) Making this property the perfect purchase for those commuting to the City or looking to downsize alike.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Manor Way, Beckenham, Kent, BR3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beckenham Junction Station0.5 miles
- Clock House Station0.7 miles
- Beckenham Road Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
Winkworth agents love what they do and pride themselves on having a unique perspective on the entire process of matching people with homes. From the little things we see that others miss, to the neighbourhoods we know like the back of our hands. Because where others see customers, we see people, and where others see houses, we see homes.
Our business model means each and every agent is an established and independent professional in their neighbourh
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEK200003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.