Richmond Place, Brighton
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- VIDEO VIEWINGS
- Available JULY
- Two Double Bedroom Apartments
- Second Floor Flat
- Recently Refurbished
- Close to Local Amenities
- Next To Public Transport
- Students Welcome
- Furniture Optional
- Fantastic Finish
Option to be furnished, please ask for further details.
This property can only be secured through a video viewing only. We have floor plans, videos, photos. If you would like more information on the property please speak with one of our property experts.
KITCHEN / LIVING ROOM 23' 10" x 9' 9" (7.26m x 2.97m) Open plan living room kitchen with low and high level units, grey work top surface, integrated fridge freezer, washer dryer and microwave.
Hardwood flooring, ceiling down lights, double glazed window, radiator, TV aerial point.
BEDROOM ONE 16' 4" x 7' 7" (4.98m x 2.31m) Double bedroom with carpet flooring, ceiling down lights, double glazed window, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 5" x 6' 6" (3.78m x 1.98m) Double bedroom with carpet flooring, ceiling down lights, double glazed window, radiator.
BATHROOM Modern white shower suite with marble effect floor and wall tiling, bath with shower attachment, low level push button flush w.c, hand wash basin with stainless steel mixer tap, storage below and mirror above. Ceiling down lights, double glazed window, heated towel rail.
OTHER NB. In accordance with the estate agency act 1979 we advise that the owner of this property has a connection with the selling agents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Richmond Place, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.3 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.6 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.4 miles
About the agent
With over 40 years collective expertise, we are well equipped to help you with any and all of your property needs. So whether you are looking to sell your home to a great buyer, let your property to respectful tenants, or are looking for a new place to live – we’ll be there every step of the way.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100276002523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stanfords Estates, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.