Rays Way, South Road, Chapel St Leonards, PE24
- BRAND NEW detached bungalow
- 3 Good sized bedrooms with en-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Lounge, open plan through to fitted kitchen diner
- Gas (propane) central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Driveway/off road parking
- Side and rear gardens
- 10 Year NHBC guarantee
- In the heart of the popular village of Chapel St Leonards 'village life by the seaside'
- Easy access to Skegness, Mablethorpe with bus links along the coast + Boston & Lincoln
- Exclusive new development of bungalows
Lounge - Kitchen/Diner: 24'7" x 14'9" (7.49m x 4.50m) max m/msments - L shape
Bedroom One: 13'9" x 10'9" (4.19m x 3.28m)
En-suite shower room: 10'9" x 4'1" (3.28m x 1.24m)
Bedroom Two: 11'5" x 10'5" (3.48m x 3.18m)
Bedroom Three: 10'9" x 7'8" (3.28m x 2.34m)
Bathroom: 10'9" x 7'8" (3.28m x 2.34m)
Room Measurements Note:-: As the property is not yet built the room measurements and descriptions are very approximate based upon floor plans and must not be taken as accurate and are as a guideline only.
Agents Notes for buyers: The finished property will benefit from having Bi-Fold
doors to the rear, oak internal doors, all internal joinery
eg skirting boards etc, kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
suite, a painted finish to the walls with a pale colour,
timber fenced boundaries and seeded rear lawn.
Make It Your Own...
There are a number of personalisation options, should
you want to make your new home a little more
bespoke. Depending upon the stage the property is at,
some of the options available MAY include the following:
Kitchen design and layout
Garden finish (turf, patio etc)
It MAY be possible to make small adjustments to the inside layout of the property to better suit your requirements, again subject to the approval/agreement of the builder and depending on the stage of build at the time of your interest. PLEASE NOTE that any alteratiuons will require complete agreement between all parties prior to going ahead and may require a non refundable deposit depending on the adjustments requested.
For all enquiries or questions not covered here, please feel free to get in touch and we will discuss your requirements with the builder. Any amendments MUST
As these properties are being built on a first come, first
served basis and whilst the developer will always try to accommodate a buyers wishes, the final completion dates are determined by workload at the time and cannot be guaranteed until the build is finished.
FOR VIEWINGS: This is an active development site and therefore we ask that any interested parties contact our office on to make arrangements to view the site.
If a particular plot you are interested in is not yet built we may be able to arrange a viewing of a simialr or equivalent style of property, recently built, that would give an idea of size, layout and quality of finish.
Rays Way, South Road, Chapel St Leonards, PE24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station5.4 miles
About the agent
"And now for something completely different!!"
Are you of an age when you can remember those famous words from Monty Pythons Flying Circus …."And Now For Something Completely Different!!!!" That’s what the team behind Beam, are aiming for. To surprise and delight both sellers and buyers at every opportunity. Give us a call or pop into the office. We'll put the kettle on, and go from there.......
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEAME_002585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.