Ashfield, Kimbolton, PE28
- Updated and Improved Family Home in Sought-After Location.
- Fully Remodelled Kitchen with Dining/Breakfast Area.
- Dual-Aspect Sitting Room with Wood Burning Stove.
- UPVC Conservatory.
- Master Bedroom with Refitted En Suite.
- Refitted Guest Cloakroom.
- Practical Laundry/Utility Room.
- Corner Plot with Well-Enclosed, Pleasantly Maturing Rear Garden.
- Detached Double Garage plus Off-Road Parking.
The ground floor of the property features entrance hall with refitted guest cloakroom, sitting room with inglenook-style fireplace and inset wood burner and a remodelled and refitted kitchen/breakfast room with tiled floor and quality ‘Shaker-style’ cabinets and a utility room fitted with units to compliment the kitchen. On the first floor the master bedroom has an updated en suite, there are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is set back from the road with front and rear gardens, private off-road parking and a double garage.
Wood burning stove installed in 2016.
Exterior doors were replaced in 2016.
New windows fitted in 2017.
5.6m x 3.57m (18' 4" x 11' 9")
3.05m x 2.8m (10' 0" x 9' 2")
5.9m x 3.6m (19' 4" x 11' 10")
First Floor Landing
3.5m x 3.5m (11' 6" x 11' 6")
En Suite Shower
3.55m x 3.2m (11' 8" x 10' 6")
2.8m x 2.3m (9' 2" x 7' 7")
2.7m x 1.9m (8' 10" x 6' 3") 2.7m x 1.9m (8' 10" x 6' 3")
Gardens Front and Rear
5.0m x 5.0m (16' 5" x 16' 5")
The market town of Kimbolton boasts one of the area's leading private schools, along with the well-regarded Kimbolton Primary Academy. The High Street boasts a wide variety of shops, two pubs, eateries, chemist with post office, dentist, garage and small supermarket with a Health Centre in nearby Hunters Way. Convenient for road and rail use, main routes such as the newly-upgraded A14, A1 and A428 are all within easy reach, with nearby Bedford, Huntingdon and St Neots offering mainline commuter service to London. Cambridge is less than 30 miles to the east with a Guided ‘bus service running from St Ives. Both Luton and Stansted are approx. one hour away, with East Midlands and Birmingham around 1hr 15mins.
From Kimbolton High Street; travel past the Church and turn right where signposted to Catworth (B660). Take the first right into Newtown Lane and continue along where Ashfield will found as the second turning on the right. The property will be found on the left hand side as you come to the bottom of the road.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ashfield, Kimbolton, PE28
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Neots Station7.8 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Peter Lane and Partners
Established in 1990, we are a leading independent estate agent proud of our reputation for providing a high level of customer service.
As a member of the National Association of Estate Agents, Ombudsman for Estate Agents and founder members of the MoveWithUs national network, you can be assured of our integrity and professionalism.
When buying a property we help you find your ideal home by providing you with valuable
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18860487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Lane & Partners, Kimbolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.