Wood Lane, Binfield, Bracknell, RG42
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Great open plan kitchen/dining/family space
- Large living room
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room
- Single garage
- Utility room
- 10 year Premier warranty
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
ENQUIRE ABOUT HOME EXCHANGE- We could buy your current home, meaning no estate agents fees to pay!
Home 310- The Fletcher, a large five-bedroom family home offering an amazing amount of beautifully designed, endlessly flexible living space.
This gorgeous 3-storey, 5-bedroom home could accommodate a large, lively family, with room to spare. And, featuring a study, it’s ideal for those who work from home. Enter the hallway and find the sizeable study space and a storage cupboard to your left, the living room to your right, a staircase straight ahead, and a convenient downstairs cloakroom tucked behind that.
The living room features an attractive bay window, drawing a flood of natural light into the house. The kitchen/dining/living space, running the entire rear width of the house, is huge, and features double doors that lead out to a garden. The kitchen also provides access to a useful utility room, with a second sink complete with door leading outside, great for stowing muddy shoes in winter.
Moving up to the first floor, you’ll find three great-sized bedrooms. The expansive master bedroom has its own private dressing room/walk in wardrobe and ensuite shower room, while the other two bedrooms are serviced by a sparkling new family bathroom with a bathtub designed with relaxation in mind. On the second floor, there are a further two large double bedrooms, perfect for a pair of siblings, with a shower room and central landing space linking the two.
This home has a GARAGE and driveway parking for two cars.
The Fletcher is somewhere you could live in and love dearly for years to come.
*External photos are for indicative purposes only and may differ on each plot for this house type
- Living Room - 4.83m x 3.72m 15'10" x 12'2"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 8.29m x 2.74m 27'2" x 9'0"
- Study - 2.41m x 2.37m 7'11" x 7'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.91m x 3.46m 19'4" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.92m x 3.05m 12'10" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 5 - 3.72m x 2.67m 12'2" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.18m x 3.72m 13'8" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.18m x 3.46m 13'8" x 11'4"
- 10 year Buildmark Warranty
- Simple journeys to Wokingham, Bracknell and Reading
- Easy access to the M4, M3 and M25
- Help to Buy*, Part Exchange and Assisted Move schemes available.
Wood Lane, Binfield, Bracknell, RG42
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bracknell Station1.3 miles
- Martins Heron Station2.5 miles
- Wokingham Station2.9 miles
About the development
NEW RELEASES AVAILABLE!
- 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes from £495,000
- Excellent location for town and country
- Fantastic commuter links
- Great schools in close proximity
- Talk to us about our purchase schemes!
Linden Homes builds award-winning homes across the country in prime locations, striving to create sustainable new developments.
We work with local people to create communities and we’re passionate about building the right homes for our customers. As a responsible developer we are focused on providing new opportunities, support for charity projects, engaging with local actions groups and delivering necessary skills. Since 2010, over £132m has been committed to improving the local communi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Thames Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.