Royal Mint Street, London, E1
- Brand New Furnished One Bedroom Apartment
- Spacious Reception Area
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Siemens Appliances
- Well Equipped Bedroom With Large Integrated Wardrobe
- Balcony to Apartment
- Concierge, Residents Lounge, Pool, Jacuzzi, Gym & Yoga / Dance Studio
- Available Immediately
- Short Walk To The City, St Catherines Docks & Close To Spitalfields Market
- Tower Hill (Underground), Tower Gateway (DLR) & Fenchurch Street (Mainline Rail)
Boasting a BEAUTIFUL FINISH with ENGINEERED TIMBER FLOORING throughout with the exception of bathroom, this stunning property comes FURNISHED to HIGH STANDARD and benefits from an INTEGRATED HEATING and COOLING system with master control from a touchscreen control panel and INDIVIDUAL ROOM TEMPERATURE SENSORS for zonal control.
The BESPOKE KITCHEN comes with composite stone worktop with INTEGRATED SIEMENS APPLIANCES which include combined oven-microwave, induction hob and extractor hood, tall fridge freezer, under counter dishwasher, and an integrated washing machine dryer combination.
The BESPOKE TILED SHOWER WET ROOM comes with a bespoke vanity counter with natural stone countertop, bespoke wall mounted storage cabinet and a high-quality mist free frameless mirror.
The BEDROOM comes with a HIGH QUALITY BESPOKE FITTED WARDROBE with sliding doors and INTEGRATED LIGHTING and contemporary bedroom furnishing pack with DIRECT ACCESS TO BALCONY.
The RESIDENTS are WELCOMED BY an OPEN PIAZZA with IMPRESSIVE WATER FEATURES and LANDSCAPING leading into the STUNNING RECEPTION area where a DEDICATED 24-hour CONCIERGE TEAM will be available to attend residents' needs.
The RESIDENTS at Royal Mint Gardens ALSO BENEFIT from EXCEPTIONAL FACILITIES including STATE OF THE ART Wellness Centre comprising fully equipped GYM, HEATED POOL & JACUZZI, YOGA/DANCE Studio, TREATMENT ROOM, residents LOUNGE with READING AREA, CINEMA, GAMES ROOM and LANDSCAPED COURTYARDS and ROOF TERRACES.
LOCATED MOMENTS FROM the City of London, directly next to TOWER BRIDGE, the TOWER OF LONDON and within WALKING DISTANCE of the finest dining and culture. The location sits in the midst of where history, commerce and culture meet. Occupying a PRIME POSITION this exceptional new development sits within London's MOST EXCITING and DESIRABLE DISTRICTS, which is also just MINUTES AWAY from St Katherine's Dock where an abundance of local amenities including a selection of stylish bars and restaurants, elegant cafes and a wide range of shops and local markets sit within a short walk.
Royal Mint Street, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tower Hill Station0.1 miles
- Tower Gateway Station0.1 miles
- Aldgate Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Benham and Reeves Wapping branch is situated on-site at London Dock and specialises in providing accommodation to rent in the E1/ E1W postcodes and nearby areas with experienced, ARLA qualified staff providing full residential lettings, furnishings and property management services. As estate agents, we also provide a residential property sales service for those looking to buy.
- Wapping branch at London Dock since 2015
- International offices in Chin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 00000314AD270220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benham & Reeves, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.