Bradford Avenue, Cleethorpes
- Brand new development in central Cleethorpes
- Front balcony offering sea views
- Three storey four bedroom townhouses
- Double bifold doors at the rear
- Master bedroom with en-suites on the top floor
- Prime Cleethorpes location
- Buy off plan today
Roost Estate Agents are excited to market these contemporary three-storey, four bedroom town houses located at the sea end of Bradford Avenue. They will provide sleek modern living and will be finished to the highest of standards. Some notable features to mention are; under floor heating to the ground floor, sea view balcony to the front, double bi-folding doors at the rear of the ground floor, off road parking, high quality fully fitted kitchens and “Haagensen” fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom.
**AVAILABLE TO BUY OFF PLAN TODAY WITH A NON REFUNDABLE HOLDING DEPOSIT**
Number five Bradford Avenue, is a mid townhouse which benefits from off road parking to the front. As you look at the development it is the right hand middle property. Internally, the ground floor benefits from an entrance hallway, bay fronted snug, utility and cloakroom. A stylish fully fitted kitchen includes: a single oven, induction hob, microwave, extractor fan, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and “Quooker” boiling water tap. The dining /living area to the rear has two sets of bi-folding doors, one set opening onto the rear, the second onto a side courtyard style garden. The ground floor will be tiled throughout.
The first floor has a landing area, three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a four-piece suite. The front bedroom benefits from a glass balcony with a view of the sea front.
On the top floor you will find the master suite, this features a “Haagensen” dressing area, an en-suite shower room and a master bedroom with feature full height window.
The second and top floor will be fully carpeted.
The overall square meterage of the property is 169 sq metres, the breakdown of this is; Ground floor 68 sq m, First floor 65 sq m and the top floor 36 sq m.
These are hoping to be completed by the end of September, please contact Roost Estate Agents for any further details.
Bradford Avenue, Cleethorpes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station0.7 miles
- New Clee Station2.1 miles
- Grimsby Docks Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Roost Estate Agents
Your independent FIXED FEE AGENT where you can sell your house for just £500 Incl. VAT! Roost Estate Agents was launched in July 2020 by local Estate Agent Richard Ladd. Learning his trade in Manchester and Edinburgh, working in the cities has opened his mind into different ways a traditional Estate Agents can operate and sell your home. His thinking is that if the company can provide clients with all what they have come to expect, i.e. Floorplans, advertising
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10840309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roost Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.