Great North Road, Hatfield, AL9
- Two Double Bedroomed Apartment
- Approximately Three Years Old
- One Owner Since New
- Walking Distance of Train Station
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Approximately 7 Year Warranty Remaining
- EER: B
Communal Entrance: Via entry phone system. Carpeted communal hallways. Lift access to all floors.
Entrance: Via wooden front door leading into entrance hall.
Entrance Hall: Under floor heating throughout. Storage cupboard. Doors to bedrooms, kitchen and living area and bathroom.
Kitchen / Living Room: 22'4" x 13'2" (6.81m x 4.01m), Comprising a range of matching fitted wall and base units with work surfaces. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Electric cooker hob. Built in oven and microwave. Built in concealed fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine / dryer. Under floor heating. Multiple plug points.
Living Room / Kitchen: 25'4" x 13'2" (7.72m x 4.01m), Television and telephone points. Multiple plug points. Under floor heating. Double glazed window.
Bedroom One: 17'10" x 9'3" (5.44m x 2.82m), Range of fitted wardrobes. Television and telephone point. Multiple plug points. Under floor heating. Double glazed window.
Bedroom Two: 16'6" x 11'4" (5.03m x 3.45m), Television and telephone point. Multiple plug points. Under floor heating. Double glazed window.
Family Bathroom: 10'11" x 5'5" (3.33m x 1.65m), Large walk in fully tiled shower. Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Under floor heating. Fully tiled walls.
External: Allocated parking space. Communal bin storage.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Great North Road, Hatfield, AL9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station0.2 miles
- Welham Green Station2.1 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RAI_003447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Raine & Co, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.