Bridge Road, Sarisbury Green, SO31
- Entrance Porch
- Living Room With Fireplace
- Second Reception Room
- Spacious Kitchen With Ample Storage Units
- Large Dinng Room With Space For Large Formal Table
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms With Cast Iron Fireplaces
- Shower Room
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Brick Built Garage/Workshop To The Rear
- Off Road Parking
The property occupies an elevated position on a popular local route. It has a traditional façade and internally has well-proportioned versatile accommodation with two reception rooms at the front of the house and the kitchen dining space across the rear. There are three good first floor bedrooms, a shower room and three piece bathroom suite. There is parking to the rear, an interesting brick built garage/workshop plus a garden area to the side and lawned area to the rear. The appeal of this versatile homestead are the endless possibilities if offers those who wish to take full advantage of the prominent position and opportunity to enhance the home to ones specific requirements, its offers a blank canvas to enhance and adapt subject to planning.
IN SUMMARY - Ideal for those looking for an interesting property with scope, the chance to run a cottage industry from close to prime leisure sites such as the thriving Swanwick marina, Holly Hill leisure complex and River Hamble. An early inspection is highly advised.
Bridge Road, Sarisbury Green, SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bursledon Station0.7 miles
- Swanwick Station1.2 miles
- Hamble Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.