Newlands Road, Bristol, BS31
- Large Lounge with laminate flooring
- Large fitted kitchen
- Enclosed rear garden
- Large master bedrooms with 2 additional doubles
- Modern bathroom suite
- Finished to a high standard throughout.
- Close to castle School.
Murrays are pleased to market this very well presented 3 bedroom property which has been finished to a high standard throughout.
This property briefly comprises of the following features and benefits.
A well proportioned lounge area with a large window to the front aspect which provides a light and airy feel. The flooring is a good quality laminate.
The kitchen is fitted and modern and benefits from ample storage space and work surface area for prepping food. The kitchen also has enough space for a family dining table and has access to a large under stairs storage cupboard.
To the rear of the property there is a conservatory which leads to the enclosed rear courtyard garden with flower borders and a shed for storage. There is also access to the rear of the property by a lockable side gate.
Upstairs all of the bedrooms are a good sized and could accommodate double beds or bigger.
The master bedroom is toward the rear of the property and has ample room for a larger bed and furniture.
All bedrooms and the landing have been fitted with a good carpet.
The bathroom is modern with excellent lighting and benefits from a bath with a powerful electric shower.
This property would be very suitable for a family or a professional couple.
Newlands Road, Bristol, BS31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keynsham Station1.0 miles
- Lawrence Hill Station4.4 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the
experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need
under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest
strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference newlands4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Murrays Residential Lettings, Brislington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.