Whiston Road, London, E2
- Furnished to a high standard
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Walking distance to Hoxton Station
- Private balcony
The apartment comprises a very well-laid out open plan kitchen and lounge with under floor heating and floor-to-ceiling windows, together with a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The kitchen is complete with high end appliances and designer fixtures and fittings.
Ground Rent: £400 Appox
Service Charge: £2920 Approx.
Leasehold: 125 Years since 2014
Whiston Road, London, E2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hoxton Station0.2 miles
- Haggerston Station0.3 miles
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Henry Wiltshire Estate Agents, Canary Wharf
Henry Wiltshire Estate Agents are market leaders in Canary Wharf for sales, lettings and property management. We have vast experience in the market place and we pride ourselves in offering a professional and personal service to investors, developers, landlords and tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 15038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Wiltshire, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.