Macaulay Road, Clapham, London, SW4
A truly outstanding seven bedroomed, double fronted, detached house, set in the heart of Clapham Common conservation area. The house is located on Macaulay Road, without doubt, one of the most affluent roads in Clapham Old Town.
Clapham reinvented itself in the early 2000’s and is now considered to be one of the most vibrant areas to live in London, if not the world. The excellent transport links, abundance of both private and state schools and nurseries, the bars restaurants and coffee shops in the Old Town, makes this the perfect home for busy modern families who like to entertain.
Boasting four thousand square feet of naturally lit and spacious high-ceilinged rooms, this home has been meticulously maintained and has retained many original features. Front and rear gardens have been lovingly nurtured, with a fabulous swimming pool to the side and off-street parking for up to three cars.
Virtual viewings are available.
The Keller Williams agent looking after this property is Sharon Hines, so please quote reference #PSH050 when calling.
Lower ground floor
Grand welcoming entrance hall. To the right, a spectacular drawing room with open fireplace. A study to the left. Leading into the wonderfully designed open plan second reception, diner and kitchen stretching the breadth and width of the property.
Master bedroom, dressing and en-suite with cast ironed balcony overlooking the garden. Two further double bedrooms and one bathroom.
Four double bedrooms, one bathroom.
• 7 double bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• 2 reception rooms
• Kitchen/dining room
• Downstairs cloakroom
• 91ft garden
• Swimming pool
• Off street parking for 3 cars
Clapham Common tube - 7-minute walk
Wandsworth Road train station – 3-minute walk
Clapham Junction buses or 15-minute walk
Buses to Sloane Square and Battersea Park
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Macaulay Road, Clapham, London, SW4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham Common Station0.4 miles
- Wandsworth Road Station0.4 miles
- Clapham High Street Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Ben Taylor, Managing Director, Keller Williams UK
Selling your home is only part of our service at Keller Williams. With over 180,000 agents across 37 countries, we're the l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PSH200001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keller Williams Prime Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.