Church View, Fleggburgh, Great Yarmouth
- COMING SOON... Please call to register your interest!
- Fantastic new home!
- Impressive five bedroom property
- Two en-suite bathrooms
- Spacious accomodation
COMING SOON... Please call to register your interest! An exclusive five bedroom detached house with both the kitchen diner and lounge with sliding doors leading to the rear garden located in the desirable village of Fleggburgh, within a small development of very few homes.
Situated in one of the most desirable parts of the Norfolk countryside Church View is an exclusive small development of 4 and 5 bedroom detached houses. An exclusive five bedroom detached house with both the kitchen diner and lounge with sliding doors leading to the rear garden, a study with two feature dual aspect windows and a galleried landing and two ensuite bathrooms.
The village of Fleggburgh lies to the north west of the seaside town of Great Yarmouth in the tranquil Norfolk
countryside. Church View is less than 16 miles from the City of Norwich with its countless restaurants, bars and shops located in and around the compact city’s many beautiful historic buildings.
*Energy efficient Air Source Heat Pump providing both hot water and heating.
*Underfloor heating to ground floor.
*Radiators to first floor.
* Individually designed stylish contemporary kitchen units with quality solid worktop and up-stands
l Premium branded appliances including;
l Induction hob
l Eye level oven
l Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer
l Sliding Doors leading to Patio Area
*Space for washing machine and tumble dryer
Bathrooms & Cloakrooms
*Quality contemporary sanitaryware
*Thermostatically controlled showers
*Shaving sockets to Family Bathroom and Master En Suite Shower Room
*Full height tiling to bath/shower area and half height elsewhere in Bathrooms
*Ceiling downlights to Kitchen, Dining, Utility and Bathroom. Pendant lighting to remaining rooms
*Brushed electrical sockets and switches to selected rooms
*TV points to Lounge, Dining Room, Study and Bedrooms
*BT Telephone socket*
*Fibre broadband to the home**
*Data points to Lounge, Study, Master Bedroom
*USB sockets in Kitchen and Master Bedroom
*Premium wooden doors throughout
*Premium door furniture
*Fitted wardrobes to selected bedrooms
*White painted walls and ceilings
*White painted woodwork
*Floor tiles, carpets and timber flooring available to purchase
*Anthracite Aluminium Windows and External Doors
*Powered Garage door
*Pedestrian door to Garage
*Power sockets and lighting within Garage
*External lights to Patio, Utility Door and Garage
*Taps to side and rear of property
*External power supply to rear garden
*Enclosed timber fenced rear garden
Each home will receive a 10 year Build Zone Warranty.
Specific items will have individual warranty periods. Please refer
to manufacturers manuals for information as these may require
you to register items with them in order to activate the warranty
The information and specifications listed on this page are correct and as intended at
the time of going to print. Please note, the developer reserves the right to amend the
plans, specifications, design and layout as necessary without notice. Please ask for
*BT line and connection to be arranged by the home owner.
** Fibre broadband is available within Church View, connection to be arranged by
the home owner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Church View, Fleggburgh, Great Yarmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acle Station3.9 miles
- Great Yarmouth Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Norwich – Select Homes William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Norwich – Select Homes
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1103391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown Select, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.