Doughty Street, Stamford
- Bay Fronted Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Detached Garage & Workshop
- Spacious Breakfast Kitchen
- Lounge Dining Room
- Close To Shops & Amenities
- Mature & Private Gardens
- No Onward Chain
Convenient for local amenities including shops and schooling is this detached home situated to enjoy a private westerley facing rear garden. Having been refurbished in recent years by the present owner this home is available with no onward chain.
Much improved by the current owner this detached home comprises; Entrance Hall, two double bedrooms to the ground floor and shower room, the centrally located stairwell opens up onto the lounge dining room with patio doors over looking the garden. In addition is the refitted kitchen breakfast room with integrated appliances and back door the garden.
Upstairs is the Master Bedroom complete with ensuite bathroom.
Outside there is a driveway leading to the garage which has been extended to offer a home work space and kitchenette. The garden has been divided to offer patio's, lawn and shrub borders.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 11' 9" max ( 3.89m x 3.58m max )
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 11' 9" max ( 3.20m x 3.58m max )
Lounge Dining Room 21' 5" x 11' 6" ( 6.53m x 3.51m )
Kitchen Breakfast Room 16' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.93m x 3.78m )
Driveway & Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Doughty Street, Stamford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Knight Partnership office in Stamford
Knight Partnership estate agents were established in Stamford in 1991. Over the past 27 years we have garnered a reputation for offering our customer’s clear professional advice and a superb level of service. Find out how Knight Partnership can get you moving.
Your local Knight Partnership team in Stamford
With an experienced team at hand, Knight Partnership estate agents pride themselves on their unrivalled local knowl
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD102223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.