The Chaltons, Kirkham Road, Freckleton
- Oak internal doors throughout. Brushed chrome modern bar style handles on all internal doors.
- Stairs comprising of oak newel posts, spindles and hand rails. Bevelled oak skirting and architrave.
- Modern German appliances in the kitchen and utilities, including handleless units with under worktop lighting.
- High quality white pottery bathroom suites with modern chrome taps and designer tiles.
- Night time proximity sensors on bathroom and en-suite lighting.
- Internet and TV points in all main rooms and bedrooms.
- HIVE multi-zone central heating control system throughout.
- Electric car home charger included.
- External lights at doorways. PIR lights on rear elevation. External cold water tap and power socket.
The Chaltons is a new and exclusive development of just 12 luxury homes which will be located in the popular village of Freckleton, with excellent access to the motorway and other popular local towns and villages. These premium homes are available in a range of different styles, with a variety of bathrooms, kitchens, appliances and finishes to choose from. On of the most desirable features is the six acre greenbelt which is provided exclusively for the use of residents.
* Small gated executive development * Variety of house styles to choose from * Choose from a range of kitchens/utility units and appliances, bathrooms/en-suites, cloakroom, wall & floor tiles, internal doors and ironmongery and driveway block paving * Development designed in a farm-style layout * House designs in a rural style with generous gardens * Uninterrupted views over the surrounding countryside * Shared access to the 6 acre greenbelt area exclusively for the use of residents *
The Montagu - Plot 4 - As the lucky buyer to acquire The Montagu you will have the opportunity to bespoke your own designs to include a wide range of high standard kitchen and bathroom fitments
Plots With Bespoke Interiors For Sale - Located in the green belt but close to Freckleton village and the coast at Lytham Green, The Meadows is an exclusive rural development and features luxury residences in a variety of styles on a private gated development and has the added benefit of a 6 acre outdoor amenity space exclusively for the use of residents. The Meadows is a unique opportunity to live on a private gated development made up of large executive homes with garages in generous gardens where every residence has been individually designed with the surrounding green space views in mind. These houses offered with bespoke interiors will be very highly sought after due to the opportunity being so unique.
Location - At The Meadows we are on Kirkham Road in Freckleton within nine miles of the centres of Blackpool and Preston and just ten minutes' drive from the M55. It is an excellent strategic base for travel throughout the north west. Kirkham & Wesham railway station is three and a half miles away and offers frequent services to Blackpool and Preston and onward access to the national rail network and Manchester airport. The small selection of shops in Freckleton village centre is only 0.6 of a mile away with a pharmacy, post office, co-op food store, hairdressers and other shops and services.
Fixtures And Fittings - Oak internal doors throughout. Brushed chrome modern bar style handles on all internal doors.
Stairs comprising of oak newel posts, spindles and hand rails. Bevelled oak skirting and architrave.
Modern German appliances in the kitchen and utilities, including handleless units with under worktop lighting.
High quality white pottery bathroom suites with modern chrome taps and designer tiles.
Night time proximity sensors on bathroom and en-suite lighting.
Internet and TV points in all main rooms and bedrooms.
HIVE multi-zone central heating control system throughout.
Electric car home charger included.
External lights at doorways. PIR lights on rear elevation. External cold water tap and power socket.
*Can be modified to your preferred tastes or requirements*
We take every care to ensure that details shown are correct. However, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed and is expressly excluded from any contract. The information contained herein is for general guidance only. Unless otherwise stated the condition of the heating system, electric appliances and any fittings in thr sale are not known and have not been tested by Lytham Estate Agents. We therefore cannot offer any guarantees in respect of them.
The Chaltons, Kirkham Road, Freckleton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkham & Wesham Station1.8 miles
- Salwick Station2.5 miles
- Moss Side Station3.0 miles
About the agent
TO VIEW PROPERTIES, CLICK ON BELOW LINK
When you appoint an Estate Agent to sell your home you expect them to work hard and to work smart, as the process of buying or selling your property can be stressful. So at Lytham Estates we provide the highest level of service and professionalism that draws on many years of successful experience selling property as a premier Estate Agents in Lytham, St. Annes and The Fylde Coast.
Not only do we understand the local m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30497224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lytham Estate Agents, Lytham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.