Sperling Road, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Large Through Lounge
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Recently Renovated
- Double Glazed
- Available May
- Council Tax Band D
- Sharers welcome!
Bruce Grove Station is less than five minutes round the corner, for direct twenty four minute runs to Liverpool Street. Drivers meanwhile, can be on the A10 in just a couple of minutes.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be enjoying almost 1500 square feet of beautifully designed living space – the dual aspect, twenty three foot long through lounge has engineered hardwood flooring underfoot and heaps of natural light.
To the rear, the kitchen is equally stylish with grey hardwood floors, matching countertops and a full suite of high-end, fitted appliances - including a wine cooler. There's more than enough room for dining or just that all-important third space to hang out in.
Upstairs all five bedrooms are spacious doubles, all but one coming in at over 150 square feet (even the smallest is over 100). You also have two bathrooms, stunningly decked out with metro tiling and designer appliances, and there are seperate WCs on the ground and first floors - life savers on busy mornings.
- Tottenham High Road is just a couple of minutes round the corner, with a wide range of shops and supermarkets.
- Tottenham Green fitness centre is just a a ten minute walk, with a pool, a gym, courts and fitness classes.
- For your new local you should try The Beehive, a spacious friendly pub just a few minutes walk.
BrochuresSperling Road, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Sperling Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bruce Grove Station0.2 miles
- Seven Sisters Station0.7 miles
- Tottenham Hale Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to The Stow Brothers.
Established in 2014 in Walthamstow, at the heart of one of London's most diverse and energetic boroughs, we've since expanded to a second location in the neighbouring area of Wanstead and it's surrounds, and now a new third office located in Highams Park, also covering Chingford and Woodford, where our drive and enthusiasm to make The Stow Brothers the best estate agent throughout East London continues.
We believe that selling, buying, letting or rent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30497369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.