Leeming Lane, Dishforth, YO7 3LN
- A quiet, untouched village, not too far from York and Harrogate
- Close to train station and motorway, ideal for commuting to the north's major towns and cities
- Close to Knaresborough, enjoy a family day out at Mother Shipton's Cave
- Open plan kitchen dining area with French doors leading to the garden, creating a sociable space to host friends and family
- Large lounge, a great space to relax at the end of a long day
- Two double bedrooms with large windows, making the rooms appear bright and spacious
- High ceilings and extra-large windows make the home feel light and spacious
- Part Exchange available - if we sell your home for more, we'll share the profit
- New build homes are approximately 65% more energy efficient than older homes
- 10 Year Build Warranty offers you peace of mind; simply move in and enjoy your new home
This modern bungalow has two spacious double bedrooms which sit at the front of the home, overlooking the public open space. The hallway leads though to the open plan kitchen dining space which is flooded by natural light from the French doors leading onto the private garden at the rear. The spacious lounge is at the back of the home and is bright and spacious from the large window.
The Lisbon is built with triple glazed windows meaning your home is quiet and any road noise is instantly blocked when you step inside while the driveway features an electric car charge point.
About the area
Enjoy living in a well-connected village with both beauty and convenience on your doorstep. The A1M is just minutes away, meaning you're never far from York, Harrogate and other major towns and cities. And with stunning countryside and quaint locations so close to home, your weekends can be filled with a leisurely walk around the local shops and relaxing with a coffee or discovering the walks, cycle routes and more that this charming county has to offer.
At Strata, we design and build beautiful contemporary homes. We love Scandinavian design and this influence flows through everything we do. Large windows, high ceilings, and clean lines in the finer details create a feeling of space and light. Every home design is carefully considered to create a space for you to live and grow. Our interior designers are passionate about helping our customers bring their dream home to life.
Home isn't just about four walls, it's about being part of a wider community. Our customers join the community before the foundations have even been laid for their home, through the Instagram hashtag #MyStrataStory. This growing online community of Strata homeowners has become a source of inspiration, friendship, and support, and that community spirit continues offline on all our developments.
"Through #MyStrataStory we've become really close with our neighbours before we've even moved in. We've already met up with them and become good friends." - Anna, Strata customer"
Leeming Lane, Dishforth, YO7 3LN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thirsk Station5.5 miles
About the development
What our customers say about us:
- "The house was everything we could have ever hoped for, we moved in and just enjoyed life"
- "The customer service is great even after moving in to our property they still show they care about us."
- "I would always recommend Strata to friends and family, they gave us a dream and made it happen."
- "From our first visit until we moved into our new home Strata have been absolutely amazing!"
- "We couldnt be happier with our home and are so glad that we chose Strata!"
- Esteem, Dishforth
We are a modern family business with a fresh approach to home building. Our love of design and quality underpins a desire to create beautiful homes of the highest standards. We hand-select our suppliers to offer the best possible ranges and exceptionally high quality specification in every home we build.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference a000J00000ytB3o. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strata. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.