Welsh Road, Deeside
- Stunning development of FREEHOLD executive style homes
- Close to amenities and network links
- High specification finish
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with separate utility/store
- Spacious lounge
- Downstairs WC
- Garage and driveway parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Situated on the former Airfields site, the development is part of a complete regeneration scheme providing new homes, retail and employment opportunities.
The New Ashbourne is the perfect choice for modern family living, designed to accommodate your every need.
The ground floor features a stylish open-plan kitchen/dining room, which benefits from skylight windows that let the sunshine in and French doors to bring the outdoors into your home. The separate living room gives you even more space to relax with a stunning bay window creating space and light. Upstairs you'll enjoy three good-sized bedrooms, the master complete with a stylish en-suite. All these elements combined with The New Ashbourne's single garage provide everything a family home needs, all put together and perfectly finished with our exacting eye for detail.
5.29m x 3.41m (17’4” x 11’12”)
4.51m x 3.14m (14’9” x 10’3”)
2.82m x 3.70m (9’3? x 12’2”)
3.02m x 3.18m (9’11” x 10’4”)
3.02m x 2.50m (9’9” x 8’2)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Welsh Road, Deeside
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hawarden Bridge Station1.2 miles
- Shotton Station1.5 miles
- Hawarden Station2.6 miles
About the agent
We have worked in the industry for over 25 years combined and more recently together at Minchin Fellows Independent Estate Agents in Chester. Sharing the same passion and beliefs we have now joined forces to offer Carman Friend Independent Estate Agents.
Our exclusive service at Carman Friend sets us apart in a crowded Chester market. Sellers and buyers deal directly with either Sami, Gareth or Chrissy from star
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10196093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carman Friend, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.